Favorite Husky of All Time | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Favorite Husky of All Time

Reaction Score
Kemba. Been to over 100 games and one of my favorite games I have ever attended was the 42 point game vs Vermont.

Reaction Score
8C6D55E8-A6CC-44B5-BBDA-8DBEDE836B53.jpeg

1) EK
2) Caron
3) Taliek
4) Uncle Cliffy
5) Kemba

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Nadav. He made the Dream Season real and helped set the table that put the program on the map.

Was going with Dove as well. Seemed to play the game at a different speed.

Truth be told the whole Dream Season team could be my favorite. First time as a UConn fan we could stand to to toe with any BE team and compete.

Scotty B, Smitty, John Gwynn, Sellers, Murray Williams.........

What a fun team to watch.

Reaction Score
Caron, Bazz, Kemba, KEA, Donyell (I can't pick just one!).

As a fan I'm most proud of Caron. For how he represents UConn, what he has overcome in life, his toughness, work ethic, his character, and his success. The man went back to school after his NBA career and graduated from Harvard Business School! I'm quite sure no one ever would have thought in a million years that he could ever accomplish that when he was a teenager sitting in a jail cell. Just an incredibly inspiring story all the way through.

Reaction Score
Caron. Loved his game, toughness, and the way he elevated his play in the second half of the 2002 season.

Donny Marshall. Mainly because everyone not associated with UConn hated his guts.

Rip. Loved his game more than any other husky. Didn’t have the length of Donyell or the explosiveness of Ray, but just knew how to get his shot off on anyone and had the mental toughness to not be taken out of a game by a good defender.

Reaction Score
Caron, Bazz, Kemba, KEA, Donyell (I can't pick just one!).

As a fan I'm most proud of Caron. For how he represents UConn, what he has overcome in life, his toughness, work ethic, his character, and his success. The man went back to school after his NBA career and graduated from Harvard Business School! I'm quite sure no one ever would have thought in a million years that he could ever accomplish that when he was a teenager sitting in a jail cell. Just an incredibly inspiring story all the way through.
"The NBA has teamed up with Harvard Business School to create a program that seeks to keep athletes away from losing their fortunes. It wants to educate the players on refusing to get involved in unsubstantiated investment opportunities and spending money on risky ventures often in the realm of the restaurant industry.

The program is called Harvard Business School and the NBA: Crossover into Business, which is a semester-long platform launched this Fall that offers ten active and recently active players a chance to develop their business skills with the assistance of MBA student-mentors."

Designed to help professional athletes be better prepared for business activities during and after their active sports careers, this program matches each athlete with a pair of student mentors so athletes can learn business fundamentals in a customized and flexible way. After a kick-off day on campus (in which the athletes attend an MBA class, participate in a case discussion, and choose their student mentors), the athletes remotely work with their mentors throughout the semester on a set of cases and any other topics of interest, and deliver a final presentation at the end of the semester. A pilot program – launched in the fall of 2017 in partnership with the National Basketball Association (NBA) – involved ten active and recently active NBA players as well as twenty second-year MBA students and one student coordinator. The plan is for future editions of the program to also include athletes in other sports.

nbarosterrevised.jpg

Images courtesy of the National Basketball Association

NBA players and Harvard M.B.A. students work together to build business acumen

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Donyell. Seemed like the 1st big time national recruit that rolled the dice on us. Tremendous college player.

Chris Smith close 2nd.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Boat. Swagger, toughness...and unbelievable D in the 2014 championship run. Plus we are both 5'9".

Do you have any eligibility left? ;)

Reaction Score
For me it was Ricky. First half of 99 championship game was all Ricky. Then came the 2011 Big East Tourney. Man it was Kemba time. Greatest season by one kid ever. Third I would put Caron. That Maryland game!

Reaction Score
I go back to the early 60s
My favorites are Wes Bialosuknia the greatest huskie shooter of all time
Saw him score 50. Many of his hoops were long range before the 3 point line
Kemba 2nd favorite
Rashad Anderson next
Shabazz next
Also loved Emeka,Rip, Ray,John Gwynn, Bob Boyd, and Neil’s Griffey.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom