Favorite Comedy Sketch | The Boneyard

Favorite Comedy Sketch

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Oddly, I can't find a video of it, but it was probably the only good thing the otherwise forgettable Gary Kroeger did while he was on SNL.

The sketch was simply that he was at a doctor's office in a tall building and told he had only 5 minutes to live and to make it the best 5 minutes of his life. So he's all wound up to do something positive before he dies and gets on the elevator. And a kid gets in the elevator and punches every button on the way down.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Freshman year of UConn - Stamford Branch. They had a console record player in the student lounge. So, I left my copy of Burns and Schreiber comedy album, including the Jewish Cab Driver and Irish Catholic Conventioneer bit. After a few weeks, several students had the entire 20 minute bit memorized. It was very funny, but not PC in the least. You can find the album version on Youtube, but here's a somewhat cleaned up version for TV. I still laugh. It brings back memories for me. Brilliant comedic timing.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Here's the second part from the record. Do not listen if you are easily offended. Do listen if you like to laugh. (Only the first joke is a repeat of the previous video.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom