FAU Thoughts Part 2 | The Boneyard

FAU Thoughts Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
On 9/18/23 I posted a thread here in which I stated that FAU would end the season unranked and that I would eat my phone if they made the Sweet 16. I pretty much got made fun of for that prediction. I'm here to collect my dues. Anyone want to argue that a) I was wrong, or b) that they will make the Sweet 16?

Last edited by a moderator:

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
The above post was not a good idea.

Doom-Stooge.jpg

Reaction Score
On 9/18/23 I posted a thread here in which I stated that FAU would end the season unranked and that I would eat my phone if they made the Sweet 16. I pretty much got made fun of for that prediction. I'm here to collect my dues. Anyone want to argue that a) I was wrong, or b) that they will make the Sweet 16?

Well, not now. Early in the year they looked great beating Arizona. I thought they’d be better, but just too hectic.

Reaction Score

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by Laff

Reaction Score
I would still like to see you eat your phone. I've never seen that before. I've never even heard of anyone doing it.

One suggestion, don't break you arm patting yourself on the back. A lot of people predicted that FAU would take a step back this year.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I would still like to see you eat your phone. I've never seen that before. I've never even heard of anyone doing it.

One suggestion, don't break you arm patting yourself on the back. A lot of people predicted that FAU would take a step back this year.
The responses I got in the thread were closer to “you’re an idiot” than “you’re probably right.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom