Fatigue | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Fatigue

Reaction Score
Yup. Not exactly an imposing image for our opponent to see our senior guard gassed.

Seriously? He scored 20 against Iowa. If anyone else, besides Cobb, showed up it would have been a game.

Reaction Score
We aren't as good as Iowa

After the big win against Cuse we had a let down against a team that we are not familiar with a day later. right now we are not as good as Iowa because we have a new coach that has coached them in 4 whole games. a little early to say how good or how bad we really are. come back after game 15 and we can get a better idea where we stand.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Front rimming foul shots is an indicator of fatigue, and that happened several times. It was pretty obvious they did not have the energy they showed against the fruits.
wow, somebody actually watched the game. awesomesauce. and we're not even talking about all the atypical bricks...'pretty obvious?' yes indeedy.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Why are you the way you are?
In this case, a post that calls out 20 year olds for being crappy in a certain way shouldn't itself be crappy in a similar way.
And it's not even like there's anyone playing defense when we post.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think Tarin and Jalen were tired physically. It takes

Rique looks like he could run forever. He was all over #3 last night on D.

It's only been a few months with a new strength coach, and the season is young. They will learn.
Jalen scored most of his points in the last 10 minutes. I don't think he was fatigued. Some of the big ben like Cobb did though.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Lots of searching this week for a narrative to justify us losing but still being instantly back on the mountain top. We're not back on top, but we are on our way. We're playing with heart and hustle as a team. Enjoy that both during wins and losses. This is a special season, its the first one with the coach I believe will be around for the next 25 years. It will still come with its share of losses. Just none to Syracuse.

Reaction Score
I agree with this assessment. to win an emotionally draining game against a former Big East rival and playing the very next day would cause a bit of a letdown. the energy expended against Syracuse was unbelievable. this loss does not bother me as it will be a learning tool for the future and really how many games will be played back to back nights?

Tournament Games

Reaction Score
Hope we're recovered from Cuse for tonight's game. I'm feeling good.

Reaction Score
Not buying into the fatigue. The team stayed at 500/night hotel room and I can assure you it came with a plush bed and pillows. These guys are division 1 athletes and if they can't play games on back to back days then they need to hop on the bike. This is the new system, get used to it

How did we survive without this gentleman's posts before now?

Reaction Score
You had your whole life to get ready for your first post, and this is the best you could do? Step it up...
Yung sprung, I get it you're probably the best athlete on the boneyard. You don't get tired, you don't deal with fatigue, you're a stud. Your thumbs are the strongest thumbs the boneyard has ever seen. If I could be half the poster you are I'd consider myself a champion too. Go Huskies!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom