Fargo Season 2 | The Boneyard

Fargo Season 2

Reaction Score
I really liked it. Heard it only gets better from here. We shall see. I saw the first 3 episodes of the first season and never got to finish it. Waiting for it to be in Netflix or Amazon Prime

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Fargo season 1 is only on Hulu +.

Loved season one; it was my favorite show on TV last year, and the first episode of season 2 was a good start to season 2. All I could think of when I saw the youngest crime family brother was that he reminded me of Ziggy from the Wire, so I was just waiting for him to do something stupid, and saw him killing the judge a mile away. Other than that, the rest of the episode was awesome. Great casting, great acting, great writing. Can't wait for the next episode.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Last night, episode 4 was great! The KC mob just told the Gerharts (North Dakota distribution syndicate thug family) to sell to them or be externinated. The mom said its war time.

Meanwhile, the cops are closing in on Peggy and Ed.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I should say "last night" was a 2-show binge watch to catch up.

Reaction Score
I'm loving this season. It looks beautiful, has great dialogue and a handful of interesting characters, especially Mike Milligan. Here is a good read on something Fargo excels at - casting against type. Link

And also, after this weeks episode (S2E5), has officially hit the fan.

Reaction Score
This is my favorite show on TV at the moment. Every episode just rachets up the tension, much like last year, yet somehow there is still humor and that Coen goofiness mixed in. Noah Hawley is doing an incredible job with all of this. Pizzolatto could stand to take some pointers.

Reaction Score
It's must see tv as far as I'm concerned. Best thing on at the moment.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I am never sadder than when the show ends. The scene showing Peggy and Ed goofily looking at the police lights from down the hall was so great.

Anyway...my two favorite shows on TV...Fargo and Longmire...both have Zahn McLarnon in them.

And how about Bruce Campbell (Ash from The Evil Dead trilogy) as Ronald Reagan. Not bad.

Reaction Score
Another great episode yesterday. Love that they get to make them extra long episodes. Not a single character gets short shrifted either. All of them feel like fully fleshed out people, at once both deplorable and sympathetic; even the mute brother hitmen! Love this freaking show. Wish there were 30 episodes left instead of 3.

Also it got renewed for next year. Sweet.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Poor Undertaker. We hardly knew him.

Reaction Score
Show is unbelievably good, this last episode was epic. I felt a sadness with this episode that I've yet to feel with the show, it's just full of layers. Keith Gordon directed this episode, you might remember him as Arnie who was in love with Christine and Jason Melon, the son of Thornton Melon of Tall and Fat fame.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Such a great episode. Kirsten Dunst was great. Jesse Plemon's soft plea to her of "you gotta stop stabbing him" was great. Perfect fade away.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Not a single bad episode. The show is pure crack. Heroin like I've never shot up before. It's like the smoothest Jamaican bud I have ever inhaled.

So good.

Hanzee shooting Dodd was like...huh?

Reaction Score
They're dead, they're practically all dead. Just a great climactic episode on Monday. I love that they went full alien. Can't wait to see how they wrap up next week. This show is better be in line for a ton of Emmy noms and hopefully wins. Nice touch bringing Martin Freeman back to narrate.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Close Encounters of the Best Kind

Reaction Score
I love this show but thought that the whole UFO thing was totally weird and completely out of place. Kind of like having a Rolls Royce and then putting "spinner wheels" on it. Totally doesn't go with such a well done show.

Can't wait for finale tonight.

Reaction Score
I love this show but thought that the whole UFO thing was totally weird and completely out of place. Kind of like having a Rolls Royce and then putting "spinner wheels" on it. Totally doesn't go with such a well done show.

Can't wait for finale tonight.
Well, you do have to remember that the entire plotline was put in motion by Rye wandering into the road to be hit by Peggy's car because he was watching a UFO.

Reaction Score
Well, you do have to remember that the entire plotline was put in motion by Rye wandering into the road to be hit by Peggy's car because he was watching a UFO.

Great point.

I completely forgot about that.

Thanks for the reminder.

Reaction Score
Standing ovation!

More!
Amazing! Fantastic!

You just knew this episode would slow things down after the huge goings on of the previous one, but man, am I glad they let it breath. There were at least 4 amazing monologues that had me in rapt attention. From Milligan's king's speech, to him being crestfallen when Adam Arkin (nice job directing) welcomed him to his reward for a job well done with a desk job. Lou's helicopter war story and Patrick Wilson's delivery of it was tremendous! Betsy's dream speech and her visions of the future! Hanzee and that guys convo at the end and the reveal that he'd become head mob boss from season 1?! Mr. Numbers and Mr. Wrench! So good. This show needs to win all the Emmy's. I demand justice.

Sucks though, gonna have to wait until 2017 for the next season. Some great tidbits in that article and this one.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Amazing! Fantastic!

You just knew this episode would slow things down after the huge goings on of the previous one, but man, am I glad they let it breath. There were at least 4 amazing monologues that had me in rapt attention. From Milligan's king's speech, to him being crestfallen when Adam Arkin (nice job directing) welcomed him to his reward for a job well done with a desk job. Lou's helicopter war story and Patrick Wilson's delivery of it was tremendous! Betsy's dream speech and her visions of the future! Hanzee and that guys convo at the end and the reveal that he'd become head mob boss from season 1?! Mr. Numbers and Mr. Wrench! So good. This show needs to win all the Emmy's. I demand justice.

Sucks though, gonna have to wait until 2017 for the next season. Some great tidbits in that article and this one.

The face that we have to wait til 2017 in unbelievably sad. Though given that amount of time to work on the script I am sure its going to be amazing. Or a big pile of $h*t because he had too much time to overthink stuff.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Just finished up season 2 last night. Great TV. My favorite show of 2015.

I never saw season 1 since I thought the two seasons would be completely unrelated. Should be interesting watching in a different order than most people.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom