Fantasy College Basketball | The Boneyard

Fantasy College Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Hi All,

I'm looking to start a fantasy college basketball league this year and I've been trying to find a site out there that supports this. I haven't had any luck so far, and I'm probably going to build a workbook and just track it old school manually.

Does anybody know of a site out there I can use or have access to any pre-built software to support?

Reaction Score
Onroo was a great site for fcbb, but I'm pretty sure the site closed down a few years ago.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Yep, looks like its down, found fantrax.com, that looks pretty good.

Reaction Score
might have to look into this, always wondered about fantasy NCAA

EDIT: we should do a boneyard league

Reaction Score
I think Fantrax is the only game in town currently. USports closed down BB a couple years ago.

I'm in for this as long as we stick to the major conferences/good mid-major schools.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I'm already running the private league but would be a part of a yard league if someone wanted to start it.

Reaction Score
I'd join if someone ran it. Ive always thought about college fantasy leagues but could never find one.

Reaction Score
my vote is to include all major conferences.

I'm in regardless however.

Reaction Score
I need some feedback here as to what type of league to have:

It looks like there are three types of scoring system available. There is rotisserie scoring which essentially bases your score off of where your team ranks amongst all teams in each specific category.

There is points-based scoring which basically adds up your points for each selected category to determine who wins.

There is also points-based head to head scoring which is pretty much the college basketball equivalent of fantasy football in the NFL.

My preference would be for points-based head to head scoring.

If you're interested, please put an email for me to send you an invitation as well as your preference for the scoring system.

Reaction Score
Thanks Nully and all the other guys who sent me an inbox here.

I'm going to start a new thread in case others may not have seen this, but feel free to either inbox me your email and preference or post in this thread or the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom