OT: - Fantasy Basketball | The Boneyard

OT: Fantasy Basketball

Reaction Score
Anyone have any interest in doing fantasy basketball this year?

I have set up a league on Yahoo and am looking for participants. Right now it is set up as a 12 man (Free) league, snake draft, scoring based on category wins.

Draft is set up right now for this Thursday @ 8:00 EST so we can play the next scoring period (10/30) - but that time slot is flexible pending availability. If your interested please PM your email address and I'll send out an invite.

Also - pending interest i'm happy to increase the size of the league itself.

Cheers All.

Reaction Score
Seems like a no brainer to push back the draft. We only have 7 members and the the draft is scheduled for 11 tonight. Too late for me.

Reaction Score
Hi All

Apologies - looks like the message i typed up last night didn't make it's way across. My fantasy football league commish is in Cali and for some reason or another yahoo defaulted my time zone to PST. I rescheduled the draft for Saturday at 6:30 EST. If you would like to suggest a new time please reply to the league email I sent last night.

We have three more slots open if anyone else would like to play. Would really like to get it to 14 teams after we fill the first 12 slots.

Thx!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom