Fantastic Team Update! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Fantastic Team Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
A buddy of mine is connected with the team and says DD has a great stroke and also says RS is dropping shots from all over the place. Says AD is a beast but raw. Very raw were his exact words. I get the feeling he will dominate some games based on matchups but will also struggle in some matchups. The general consensus is JL is a straight up beast.

As for scote's OP, the comment about JL is strikingly similar to what another one of my friends who works for the team said about Kemba last year. Different player, clearly the best player on the court, etc. Not sure that it's quite to the same level but I sure am excited to find out.

Well, that "very raw" is interesting as well. Maybe AD is going to be more of a "work in progress" than we might have thought based on his highlight videos. Maybe that might mean he will stay a little longer.

Reaction Score
Well, that "very raw" is interesting as well. Maybe AD is going to be more of a "work in progress" than we might have thought based on his highlight videos. Maybe that might mean he will stay a little longer.
Wishful thinking......As I've mentioned before his physical gifts will allow him to do great things for us this year and his offensive contribution at least in the beginning will be more of a garbageman than go-to guy. Defensively he should adapt pretty quickly to whatever teqm defensive schemes are adapted.....I'm expecting great growth during the season ......I can't imagine him taking plays off with JC and AO around.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
AO is energized- he seems to be one of the leaders on the team and has been playing well. I think it is a function that he is playing near the basket that we are not hearing more at now about him in a dramatic fashion. It one thing to beat your way to the basket during pick up games against your teammates and a thing of beauty doing it to pitt or quse.

Do we still play those guys?

(I'm sorry. I could not hold back. Cheers for the report.)

Reaction Score
Obviously the team chemistry and big time college bb rookie years are going to be obstacles for the staff to overcome and smooth out for these guys. But what potential they do have with the obvious talent in uniform!! What ingredients for JC and staff to blend into an awesome team.

Go Uconn!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Everybody shoots great in September. I've been reading these "reports" for years.

Reaction Score
No truer words have ever been spoken. But it sure is nice hearing some plain old basketball news- and if it was bad now it only gets worse later.

Reaction Score
crazy how we had aspirations of repeating without drummond...kid bailed us out...hahaha

Reaction Score
veryconfident with a great kid like alex as a leader. clearly he keeps team loose and willing to do whatever is needed. one of my favorite huskies ever. there is a lot more to his game i believe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom