Fanta / Fox: UConn's Dan Hurley Embraces Chaos of Rollercoaster Season: "This is a drug, man" | The Boneyard

Fanta / Fox: UConn's Dan Hurley Embraces Chaos of Rollercoaster Season: "This is a drug, man"

Reaction Score

Speaking of Villanova, as Hurley has spent time over the last year evaluating how his program can achieve success, he has relied on the counsel of former Villanova coach and Hall of Famer Jay Wright.

"Jay told me you have to stare so hard at your culture every day and look at every single crack of it," Hurley said. "Whether it’s a manager, a player or a video guy, you need to be attentive to detail and have everyone bought in to winning every single day. There are storms in the season. You’re going to lose. The Big East is brutal, man. But that said, you better protect your culture every single day."

Reaction Score

Speaking of Villanova, as Hurley has spent time over the last year evaluating how his program can achieve success, he has relied on the counsel of former Villanova coach and Hall of Famer Jay Wright.
Yep absolutely is a drug. I’m hopped up already for 6:30 game!
"Jay told me you have to stare so hard at your culture every day and look at every single crack of it," Hurley said. "Whether it’s a manager, a player or a video guy, you need to be attentive to detail and have everyone bought in to winning every single day. There are storms in the season. You’re going to lose. The Big East is brutal, man. But that said, you better protect your culture every single day."

Reaction Score
Love this quote:

"You need a coach like me at UConn," Hurley said. "Somebody that is a little edgy, that is overly passionate and tough. I can see this place being the last place I coach at, definitely. This job suits me. It fits."

Reaction Score
Love this quote:

"You need a coach like me at UConn," Hurley said. "Somebody that is a little edgy, that is overly passionate and tough. I can see this place being the last place I coach at, definitely. This job suits me. It fits."
Wow… love that quote!!!!!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Love this quote:

Reminds me of the whole "you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall" speech.

dingaling

“There’s no better feeling than winning.” K.Powers
Reaction Score
Tonight was like a fentanyl overdose with a Narcan revival.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Tonight was like a fentanyl overdose with a Narcan revival.

I work outreach for this stuff, and you are right, but didn’t finish the story, because I’ve seen it happen multiple times. Fent OD> narcan revival> patient released from care as narcan wears off > original fent OD knocks them back down. That is tonight

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom