Fan Coping Mechanisms Survey | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Fan Coping Mechanisms Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
If you're listening to Sarah McLaughlin you probably didn't need the pain killers and vodka. There seems to be a consensus that guitars and guns are good coping mechanisms for a UCONN loss. I'm trying to make sense of this...the guns and guitars I mean. There's a Warren Zevon song in there somewhere.

The guns and guitars thing: think Gene Autry, the singing cowboy in the white hat.

Reaction Score
I went into my garage, started my car, then crawled into the back seat with a bottle of pain killers and vodka while listening to Sarah McLaughlin. Then I realized I had to go to work the next day and went back inside.

HF: ridiculous....and really funny.

Reaction Score
I use the same strategy coping with losses incurred by Duke WCBB.. as I do in coping with defeats incurred by females in romantic relationships. Eat, go to the gym, and shop. Since our present WCBB coach has been on the job.... I've gained probably 30 pounds....increased my bench press by 50%. and I have a closet full of nice shirts... that I rarely wear because I can't fit in them :oops:

TRIAD: spoken of vast experience evidently . (Quite humorous to boot.) Better luck on your next date. Oh, and here's a idea for ya: tell the next one that you are a UCONN grad. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom