Family Seats... | The Boneyard

Family Seats...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can anyone tell me about the will call athlete's family seats for football.... section etc.?

I am contemplating season tickets... I just want to compare the potential view! plus i get a parking pass....

Reaction Score
Can anyone tell me about the will call athlete's family seats for football.... section etc.?

I am contemplating season tickets... I just want to compare the potential view! plus i get a parking pass....

My son plays on the team. Our family seats are pretty good, UConn side around the 20 or so, close to the field. I run a tailgate for all home games (in the blue lot) for the player parents, some alumni and fans if you are interested shoot me an email joe@askinspectorjoe.com and I can get you signed up to our website.

Reaction Score
My son plays on the team. Our family seats are pretty good, UConn side around the 20 or so, close to the field. I run a tailgate for all home games (in the blue lot) for the player parents, some alumni and fans if you are interested shoot me an email joe@askinspectorjoe.com and I can get you signed up to our website.

Curious if you're planning on continuing to come down next year after Ryan graduates? Hope so.

Reaction Score
The Griffs run a tight ship, and the chef is exceptional.
Awalys a good crowd, he even has highlight film playing.

Just look for the UCONN flag with the Corona bottle flying!

Reaction Score
email sent

Reaction Score
Good luck on the Season to Ryan. Hope he has a spectacular Senior year!

Reaction Score
Curious if you're planning on continuing to come down next year after Ryan graduates? Hope so.

I hope to come down for one or two a year, I will miss the D-1 football and tailgating experience.
I like it much better than all the pro games I have been to.

Reaction Score
The Griffs run a tight ship, and the chef is exceptional.
Awalys a good crowd, he even has highlight film playing.

Just look for the UCONN flag with the Corona bottle flying!
--------------
I think the Corona bottle needs to be switched in favor of a Boneyard flag! If we can ever get out of the designing phase that is.......

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score

I hate to bring this up because some day it's going to sell out regularly....but the aircraft club lot across the street from the Rent is very close, $10 per game, easy in and out and includes heated bathrooms for the winter time. The negative is that if you're joining a tailgate in a lot on stadium grounds, it's tougher to transport your tailgating gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom