OT: - Fairfield restaurant recommendation | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Fairfield restaurant recommendation

Reaction Score
Only if traveling into heavy traffic on a one way street scares you. Otherwise - faster.
You cut across the same lane to get to the Duchess parking lot. In your preferred scenario, you uselessly have to turn into a small parking lot.

Not only that, when you pull out of the Senor Salsa parking lot, you are already past the entrance for the Duchess parking lot.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thank you again for the recommendations. We started late due to traffic, which knocked a few of the ideas off the list on a Monday night. We went to Geronimos ... really good food and comfortable setting.

The sheer number of seemingly good restaurants in this area is impressive.

Thanks again all for taking the time to offer your suggestions!

Reaction Score
Thank you again for the recommendations. We started late due to traffic, which knocked a few of the ideas off the list on a Monday night. We went to Geronimos ... really good food and comfortable setting.

The sheer number of seemingly good restaurants in this area is impressive.

Thanks again all for taking the time to offer your suggestions!

Nice I was in there for drinks recently. That building went through a number of iterations after sidetracks closed. Glad to see Geronimo's has found solid footing.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Geronimos is an excellent choice. Fairfield is chock full of great restaurants. It bests many of the other towns/cities in the area.

Reaction Score
Mecha Noodle for ramen and pho. Good for a cold winter night. Red Oil dumplings off the apps for sure and anything else you may fancy. KFC and Pork Belly Baos also delicious.

Little Pub, the food always sits like a rock in my stomach. Still tastey though. Maybe Fairfield is different than Wilton and Ridgefield?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Mecha Noodle for ramen and pho. Good for a cold winter night. Red Oil dumplings off the apps for sure and anything else you may fancy. KFC and Pork Belly Baos also delicious
I'm a big fan of their New Haven place. Great food, great service, great vibe. Haven't been to any others, but a friend who lives in Fairfield is a big fan of that one.

Reaction Score
I'm a big fan of their New Haven place. Great food, great service, great vibe. Haven't been to any others, but a friend who lives in Fairfield is a big fan of that one.

full disclosure, a couple buddies I grew up with own them. There is on in SoNo too. Even without the friend relation, the food holds up on its own without needing any biased opinions :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom