Fagnano Out For Year- Roberson New Starter | The Boneyard

Fagnano Out For Year- Roberson New Starter

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Sorry to hear it. Do we know what the injury is. Based upon the way he landed I thought he subluxed his shoulder but given that he's out for the season I wonder if it was a rotator cuff issue.

Reaction Score
Sorry to hear it. Do we know what the injury is. Based upon the way he landed I thought he subluxed his shoulder but given that he's out for the season I wonder if it was a rotator cuff issue.
My assumption would be a torn labrum

Reaction Score
The people’s champ is now the starter. Team feels bad, but knows the guy who will take them to the promised land is now in charge.
I hope you’re right! I am looking forward to seeing what Roberson can bring to the table.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know where Brayden Zermeno went? Did he leave UConn or did he just leave the team?

Reaction Score
Just read the article on WFSB.com and got a good laugh:

"UConn is 0-2 on the season, with losses to both N.C. State and Georgia State. The hits keep coming, with powerhouse FIU coming to East Hartford for a 3:30 p.m. showdown on Saturday."

If FIU is a powerhouse, wonder what they'll write about Tennessee?! LOL!

That being said, hate to see any player go out with an injury.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Well, we got over 5 full quarters out of this year's #1 before losing him for the year. Clear improvement over last year.
The Block Omg GIF by Celebrity Apprentice Australia

I wish I could say I didn't laugh at that, but I did.

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
The people’s champ is now the starter. Team feels bad, but knows the guy who will take them to the promised land is now in charge.
With last year's season opener injury Ta'Quan, I felt the team kinda rallyed around Zion. Maybe this unfortunate injury to Joe F will have the team likewise rally around Ta'Quan. This may get Zion more practice reps and allow him to step in more confidently when called.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The Block Omg GIF by Celebrity Apprentice Australia

I wish I could say I didn't laugh at that, but I did.

You also did the math to figure out the 2033 season will be the season has a starter stay healthy all year.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Sucks for Joe this is probably how his playing career ends, hope the team is able to lift his spirits.

But honestly, this might save our season. I was concerned when Mora was apparently blind to the difference in production when Roberson hit the field, and thought he’d throw away another winnable game to give Fagnano one more chance. Now Mora/Nick have to put their all into building around Roberson, who clearly should’ve been the man according to any unbiased observer.

Reaction Score
Before coach Mora, when a backup quarterback that we all wanted to see would finally get a chance, it would turn out worse. When we thought we hit bottom, something else would happen. I sure hope the curse has been removed.
PS bad sports weekend for me:
Uconn
G-men
The Martian goes down for the year.
Pls Roberson be good.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Roberson should have been the starting QB to begin with. In my mind we are just down a backup QB.

#CharltonOut
True, and I was surprised he wasn't the starter. But I still feel bad for Fagnano. Kid went out there and gave it all and put it on the line in a Husky uniform.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom