Fagnano it is | The Boneyard

Fagnano it is

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Roberson was my guess, although I understand the benefit of having Fagnano's familiarity with Charlton's system.

Well, it's good to have that decision made. The next question is who will Pal go for Roberson or Turner?

Reaction Score
UConn is not announcing the starting QB today but the Boneyard is announcing their starting QB?????

Reaction Score
I wanted this kid to come last year with Charlton. I hope my enthusiasm for him due to familiarity and past production is not misguided.
i too had my eyes on him in the past. i’m glad he’s here. he will do well with the receivers here. he did well at maine with poor receivers

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I am absolutely shocked to be honest. I really hope to be pleasantly surprised but his stats against FBS teams last year (48% completion against BC, 44% against UNM) with 2 TDs and 3 INT are really not good. QB of a 2-9 FCS team is going to come up to FBS and lead us to success? I will wait and see.

Reaction Score

FANGano!!

Nom Nom Nom GIF by Gone to the Snow Dogs

Reaction Score
I am absolutely shocked to be honest. I really hope to be pleasantly surprised but his stats against FBS teams last year (48% completion against BC, 44% against UNM) with 2 TDs and 3 INT are really not good. QB of a 2-9 FCS team is going to come up to FBS and lead us to success? I will wait and see.
Maybe Maine wasn’t that good. Tim Boyle couldn’t play at UConn and is in nfl. It is about the talent around you unless you are a great QB.

It comes down to can you run the offense around you. If Fangnano takes care of the ball and passes, what ya gonna do?

Reaction Score
Lets hope he does better than his Spring Game. I hope he won out right and Roberson isn't hurt

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom