Facey and Durham | The Boneyard

Facey and Durham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Facey way out of position again giving that 3 ball in the corner.

Durham needs as many minutes as his body can give. Facey can come in as needed.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
If facey is going to play like a true freshman in his 3rd game, then just let the real freshman play and make those mistakes. Facey should not get 1 single minute that Durham could be in.

Reaction Score
Despite my enthusiasm after tonight, I'm getting closer to "let the frosh play" each game. I wouldn't make that change for a least a few more games, but it's looking likely that the best course of action for the program is to let the seniors graduate and thank them for their contributions.

Disclaimer, I think Brimah has played pretty well and Purvis showed some spark tonight.

Reaction Score
Despite my enthusiasm after tonight, I'm getting closer to "let the frosh play" each game. I wouldn't make that change for a least a few more games, but it's looking likely that the best course of action for the program is to let the seniors graduate and thank them for their contributions.

Disclaimer, I think Brimah has played pretty well and Purvis showed some spark tonight.

Our Bigs have not developed with this coaching staff. I have not seen much improvement with the whole team to be honest. I see a lot off guys on this site keep coming up with excuses for them. These freshman are all good players and are going to be good, but our Bigs need to improve. Get a big man coach!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom