Faces in the crowd in Tenerife | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Faces in the crowd in Tenerife

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Two other interactions today:

I went to say hello to the Nurse family. I told them I was a UConn grad from way back and that HuskyNation supports Kia regardless of where she plays. They were extremely pleasant. In the "no rest for the weary" category, Kia's season in Canberra starts next week. Best wishes to her in Oz!

While having lunch at a local pizzeria, I ran into one of the French players and her family. It was Alexia Chartereau. Then some teammates, including Valeriane Ayayi, formerly of San Antonio, came in. I took their photo, told them I was an American fan, and congratulated them on a good tourney. They were not so pleasant.

mon Dieu! Starving to death, the arome of a pizza growing cold and this old heathen wants to chat!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Two other interactions today:

While having lunch at a local pizzeria, I ran into one of the French players and her family. It was Alexia Chartereau. Then some teammates, including Valeriane Ayayi, formerly of San Antonio, came in. I took their photo, told them I was an American fan, and congratulated them on a good tourney. They were not so pleasant.

Redundant. ;)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Dee was friendly, upbeat, and practically chatty.

We all know she's chatty. She'll talk through food, not the greatest of looks. She did this pretty good gross out version of same on the team bus a million years ago.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom