Faces in the crowd in Tenerife | The Boneyard

Faces in the crowd in Tenerife

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Geno and Kathy are here. Dee’s parents, Stewie’s parents and grandparents and brother, Kia’s mom and dad. Mike Thibault and Katie Smith watching the action. A tall, striking brunette named Svetlana.

The French and Belgian fans were fun.

A raucous crowd yelling Vamos Espana.

Last edited:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Geno and Kathy are here. Dee’s parents, Stewie’s parents and grandparents and brother, Kia’s mom and dad. Mike Thibault and Katie Smith watching the action. A tall, striking brunette named Svetlana.

That Vamos Espana is my favorite European player. She can really go! ;) Thanks for keeping us homebound fans abreast. of the goings on there.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score

Among the other luminaries, Mike Flynn, UConnCat, and ThisJustIn. We'll keep looking.

Muchas gracias. Continue to enjoy! Belgian fans are good and I like Belgian ales, too. ;)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
52613D25-CBCB-423A-B72B-0F8C5B233EAA.jpeg

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I chatted up Coach Mike as well. He said he was hoping to have Emma back next season and is looking forward to the new arena. I told him I'm a Mystics fas and long as the opponent has no former Huskies. He also was pleasant.

Reaction Score
Penny was very accommodating and gracious. She was walking little Leo around because he was a bit fussy--until his other mom started dropping 3-pointers.

So, who does Penny root for in the championship game? Wife's Team or Country? I think Wife. She doesn't share a bed with Country! Or, she roots for Country and doesn't tell her Wife!

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
I promise to leave them alone, provided they leave me alone. :p

Before you send them out to play in traffic, try this—

1. Grow your own.
2. Don't harvest before a good hard frost. Around Thanksgiving works in coastal Maine.
3. Ignore any that are relativly large.
4. Melt a few tablespoons of butter in a cast iron skillet.
5. Cut the bottoms (where the sprout joins the stem) off... about 3/8", more or less.
6. Place the sprouts, cut side down, into the skillet. Leave them at low heat for a couple of minutes while the melted butter is absorbed up into the sprouts.
7. Bake for ten minutes @350° F.

Eat the little critters.

image.jpeg

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

I wanna be Stewie's parent! I want my SUV in black though.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Before you send them out to play in traffic, try this—

1. Grow your own.
2. Don't harvest before a good hard frost. Around Thanksgiving works in coastal Maine.
3. Ignore any that are relativly large.
4. Melt a few tablespoons of butter in a cast iron skillet.
5. Cut the bottoms (where the sprout joins the stem) off... about 3/8", more or less.
6. Place the sprouts, cut side down, into the skillet. Leave them at low heat for a couple of minutes while the melted butter is absorbed up into the sprouts.
7. Bake for ten minutes @350° F.

Eat the little critters.

View attachment 34795
Bon appetit, mon ami. As for me , de gustibus non est disputandum. Two languages ,two opinions, ne'er the twain...

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Penny was very accommodating and gracious. She was walking little Leo around because he was a bit fussy--until his other mom started dropping 3-pointers.

Those dark circles under Penny's eyes were just a trick of the lighting right? Couple of weeks ago she intimated she would have stayed playing but she wanted "children" - yup, plural. I heartily endorse avoiding the one child syndrome. Penny is about my 4th favoritist player ever.

Reaction Score
Those dark circles under Penny's eyes were just a trick of the lighting right? Couple of weeks ago she intimated she would have stayed playing but she wanted "children" - yup, plural. I heartily endorse avoiding the one child syndrome. Penny is about my 4th favoritist player ever.

She’s actually my favorite player ever (lived in Phoenix for a while) and her marrying my second favorite ever worked out great.

And on behalf of UConn Nation, I hope they have 5 more and may they all be girls.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
The Boneyard is so dedicated to following women's basketball that it has two international correspondents! Don't forget to submit your expense accounts--no padding--and if you pocket the small soap we'll expect you to donate them to charity when you return home. Safe journey Milford and 'Cat.

Reaction Score
The Boneyard is so dedicated to following women's basketball that it has two international correspondents! Don't forget to submit your expense accounts--no padding--and if you pocket the small soap we'll expect you to donate them to charity when you return home. Safe journey Milford and 'Cat.
So does this mean ThisJustIn gets to keep her soap?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
She’s actually my favorite player ever (lived in Phoenix for a while) and her marrying my second favorite ever worked out great.

And on behalf of UConn Nation, I hope they have 5 more and may they all be girls.

You a Mormon? :D Old school of course....I meant. :rolleyes:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Two other interactions today:

I went to say hello to the Nurse family. I told them I was a UConn grad from way back and that HuskyNation supports Kia regardless of where she plays. They were extremely pleasant. In the "no rest for the weary" category, Kia's season in Canberra starts next week. Best wishes to her in Oz!

While having lunch at a local pizzeria, I ran into one of the French players and her family. It was Alexia Chartereau. Then some teammates, including Valeriane Ayayi, formerly of San Antonio, came in. I took their photo, told them I was an American fan, and congratulated them on a good tourney. They were not so pleasant.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom