Fab 5 freshmen | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Fab 5 freshmen

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I agree. While it may be a tremendous haul of a recruiting class for us, the two groups of kids are not all that similar. Only one of ours will be starting, and I believe that Michigan started 4, of not 5 of them. Also, our guys this year were not the top ranked class, whereas the original group was for their class year. If Howard at Michigan were to sign the number one recruiting class and they were all set to start, they could do it. We could have done better.
4 of the UM 5 played in the McD AA game. That hs class was loaded and included Donyell Marshall. Glenn Robinson, Rivk Brunson. Travis Best among others. I took my son who a year later would go to UM, to the McD game because the game was iin Springfield. A few years later we saw them at Bradley airport where they were coming in for the Hall of Famr game. We were picking up my son for Thanksgiving back when you could go to the gates and no security lines.

Our 5 can make their own legacy and call themselves whatever they want. Go Huskies.

Reaction Score
I agree. I don't think you' can win trying to match something that someone else has done to succeed. Everyone will want to criticize the results by way of comparison. Start your own thing.

Too late now. Set the league on fire boys!
There you go.

“5 On Fire”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24
Top Bottom