Ezi Magbegor In The News | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Ezi Magbegor In The News

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
There is opinion and then there is ignorance. You said: "Tiffany Hayes has bounced around the league as well." Tiffany Hayes was drafted by the Atlanta Dream. She has started games for all six years she has "bounced around" Atlanta which is the only WNBA team for which she has played. She was named to the 2012 WNBA All-Rookie team. In 2016, Hayes re-signed with the Dream to a multi-year deal. You said: In 6 years in the league Hayes ... has never been a WNBA All-Star. She was voted into the 2017 WNBA All-Star Game. In 2016 she averaged 30 ppg. in the playoff. :) Her 12.9 ppg. places her in the top 25 WNBA scorers which is stellar by an objective measure and not your subjective measure. In 2016 she was the 12th leading scorer in WNBA. In 2017 she was the 13th leading WNBA scorer. Tiffany's 12 ppg. in the playoffs would consistently place her in the top 25 WNBA playoff scorers. Lindsay Whalen averages 11.7 ppg. in the playoffs. Sylvia Fowles averages 15 ppg. in the playoff. Are they not stellar? Listen to Geno. Points are not the measure of stellar. The player's total game is the measure. Take heart. Ignorance can be fixed.
So I made mistake about her bouncing around but to try to make a 13 ppg scorer into a great player seems ignorant to me. When great WNBA players are discussed both Lindsey Whalen and WNBA MVP Sylvia Fowles are mentioned. I don't hear anyone cite Tiffany Hayes, do you? BTW, she scored 30 points in 1 playoff game. I agree with your assertion that ignorance can be fixed, snark is just an unfortunate by-product so GL with that.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
So I made mistake about her bouncing around but to try to make a 13 ppg scorer into a great player seems ignorant to me. When great WNBA players are discussed both Lindsey Whalen and WNBA MVP Sylvia Fowles are mentioned. I don't hear anyone cite Tiffany Hayes, do you? BTW, she scored 30 points in 1 playoff game. I agree with your assertion that ignorance can be fixed, snark is just an unfortunate by-product so GL with that.
Let’s revisit your entire series of arguments. This all started when I agreed with your post that there was more than one way to make it to the WNBA, but offered that the best assurance of that goal was to start for UConn.

You then moved the goal posts by suggesting a number of UConn players who had made it in the WNBA including Hayes, Ferris, Montgomery & Stef were not that successful.

When challenged by several BY’ers, including myself to that claim, you’re now moving the goalposts once more by indicating that Hayes is not a great player, which no one has claimed that she is.

What you’re engaged in is a kind of incremental trolling that I and others find personally distasteful. I plan to stop responding to your nonsensical posts, and urge my fellow BY’ers to do the same.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
It would be churlish to call the remark quoted above, "Ignorant codswallop!"
so I'll just note that it is contrary to objective reality.
What balderdash! :p

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Let’s revisit your entire series of arguments. This all started when I agreed with your post that there was more than one way to make it to the WNBA, but offered that the best assurance of that goal was to start for UConn.

You then moved the goal posts by suggesting a number of UConn players who had made it in the WNBA including Hayes, Ferris, Montgomery & Stef were not that successful.

When challenged by several BY’ers, including myself to that claim, you’re now moving the goalposts once more by indicating that Hayes is not a great player, which no one has claimed that she is.

What you’re engaged in is a kind of incremental trolling that I and others find personally distasteful. I plan to stop responding to your nonsensical posts, and urge my fellow BY’ers to do the same.
I am still waiting for him to list all the stellar Buckeye alums in the pros, and it better not include LeBron. Oh, wait...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom