Extra fees on value tickets | The Boneyard

Extra fees on value tickets

Reaction Score
I’m a Season ticket holder for 20 years and have had seats in section 222 since the Rent opened. I was trying to buy extras to bring more people to games since my daughters are in the UCMB. I really don’t get the extra $30 fee for these tickets. I already pay a seat donation and the fee for the new facilities. It seems ridiculous to charge extra for these seats since the stadium will be half full at best with the weak home schedule.

Reaction Score
I’m a Season ticket holder for 20 years and have had seats in section 222 since the Rent opened. I was trying to buy extras to bring more people to games since my daughters are in the UCMB. I really don’t get the extra $30 fee for these tickets. I already pay a seat donation and the fee for the new facilities. It seems ridiculous to charge extra for these seats since the stadium will be half full at best with the weak home schedule.
School wants and needs more money.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
They aren’t exactly know for playing the long game.

They will turn away season ticket buyers who don’t want to eat a bunch of fees and then scramble at 1-3 and sell tickets for 1/3rd face value.

It’s a long-running joke that never changes.

Reaction Score

They will turn away season ticket buyers who don’t want to eat a bunch of fees and then scramble at 1-3 and sell tickets for 1/3rd face value.

That always bothers me. Love getting those emails for 10-15 dollar tickets when I’ve paid full price. They need to reward season ticket holders, not do things to frustrate them

Reaction Score
That always bothers me. Love getting those emails for 10-15 dollar tickets when I’ve paid full price. They need to reward season ticket holders, not do things to frustrate them

It is frustrating to get those emails, but I always see my season ticket purchase as an extension of “donating”. I know full well I can go to any game for cheaper, but I’d rather pay the full price and then have the stadium filled with lower paying patrons. Whatever creates a few extra bucks for the university and also puts more butts in seats for attendance and atmosphere purposes I am on board with.

Reaction Score

Cable TV model. Punish long term customers.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
It is frustrating to get those emails, but I always see my season ticket purchase as an extension of “donating”. I know full well I can go to any game for cheaper, but I’d rather pay the full price and then have the stadium filled with lower paying patrons. Whatever creates a few extra bucks for the university and also puts more butts in seats for attendance and atmosphere purposes I am on board with.

Have to look at it this way. We want to be big time and put people in seats but we also need money. It’s no secret

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Are you a supporter of the program, or not? It's a matter of perspective. If you think it is like a cable bill or other consumer product then you are doing it wrong. Buy Patriots tickets instead.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom