Expected Fan Health Protocols | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Expected Fan Health Protocols

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The vaccines were never 100%. They were in the 80's and 90's. People that have had covid who get the vaccine are pretty close to bullet proof according to one doctor I saw interviewed. Moderna contains 100 micrograms of vaccine compared to 30 micrograms for Pfizer. After 120 days Pfizer goes from 91% to 77% effective. Moderna goes from 93% to 92% effective after 120 days. This is why people with Pfizer should get the booster after 6 months. I will do so as I have never been afraid of needles and don't want to drown in bed when surrounded by air which is how you go with covid. My daughter had Moderna and had a more symptomatic reaction after the second shot which makes sense now as she got more micrograms in her doses. Get the shot people.

Reaction Score
Unless you've been systematically continuing to get Covid every few months to try and keep your antibodies up, I feel very safe in saying this is not true
That’s a scarily ignorant statement.

Seriously, you should get an antibody test. You may not have any left from your vaccine shot and the CDC published this week that 20,000 vaccinated people have been hospitalized and/or have died from getting covid.

Hey, the only reason to get a vaccine shot is to create antibodies. Antibodies protect us from getting covid.

I have natural antibodies from actually getting covid, and have positive antibody test results. To all vaccinated people, where are your antibody test results to prove it’s safe to let you into an event?

Look, letting you into an event should not be based on whether you’ve gotten vaccinated. It’s whether or not you have antibodies. Its the only thing, the only thing, that matters.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
For what it is worth, if you have had COVID you really don't need to be vaccinated. However, if you haven't had it I think you should absolutely get vaccinated. There are two ways to build immunity: getting the virus itself (natural immunity) and getting the vaccine (artificial immunity). Why people on both sides of the issue can't see this is beyond me.
Someone who gets it.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This isn't complicated.

Show proof of vaccination, age, perform the BMI and blood pressure checks and let us normal people get on with our lives enjoying sports. Yes, attendance at the WBB games will tank but que sera sera. Follow the science and follow CDC studies.

CDC Data Shows This Group Of Fully Vaxxed People Are Most Likely To Get A Breakthrough Infection (msn.com)

The CDC has been working with all 50 states and the U.S. territories to get an idea of how common breakthrough cases are among the vaccinated. As of Sept. 20, they have reported nearly 20,000 breakthrough cases that have resulted in hospitalization or death.

However, that number doesn’t really give a full picture of the situation because it doesn’t count mild or asymptomatic cases. But what it does make clear is that there is one group of fully vaxxed group who is most likely to get a breakthrough infection—folks aged 65 or older. People with other underlying health conditions are also more at risk.

VCE

Reaction Score
At some point the masker karens will realize that walking into a restaurant without a mask isn’t exactly threatening to anyone. I hope you people are rational.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom