Expectations | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
That hate thing you got going on...you really need to let it go. I'm a UConn fan first and foremost so lets keep it civil.
Which part of my post wasn't civil?

You need to let go of P - that was the past - an ugly past.

Go Team!!

Reaction Score
I would not be surprised that HC Ollie, Auriemma, Penders and all the UConn champion teams and coaches are rooting for this football team. By all accounts, the FB team spirit is sky high. Just hope they will perform better than any expectation !!! I am still in cloud nine with the double BB championships.

Reaction Score
Which part of my post wasn't civil?

You need to let go of P - that was the past - an ugly past.

Go Team!!

Bonehead said "You are so attached to your husband Mrs. P"

WTF is civil about that? Grow up we're on the same side here pal. With UConn fans like you who needs enemies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Bonehead said "You are so attached to your husband Mrs. P"

WTF is civil about that? Grow up we're on the same side here pal. With UConn fans like you who needs enemies.

I am a GREAT UConn fan - I haven't bashed UConn at all - your love for P I have.

Lightnen up Francis.

Go Team!!

Reaction Score
Fulfill Great Expectations
Run like the Dickens.

If you expect to rate as a player
Do not expectorate on the turf.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I expect our team will be well conditioned and nutritioned?
I expect our coaching staff to find the right role for a greater number of team members to contribute to our success.
I expect us to begin to hit teams with as many mis-matches as the coaches can develop to help us win.
I expect that we will be much more of a smash mouth offense and will use this to extend drives rather than risky passes.
I expect we will begin to turn other teams over like we used to rather than just give up the ball like we have recently.
I expect we will be crisper on offense, defense and special teams and the coaching staff will be better prepared to make substitutions, call plays, make adjustments and design the scheme for each game so we have a chance to win.
I don't know what all these expectations will result in but even if the wins don't dramatically improve (say above 6-6), I feel like we will believe we are in each game and will be excited with what the team is doing now and will have hope for even better results in the future.

Reaction Score
I expect a big turnaround with 7-8 wins. We should have had at least 5 last year, no reason we can't go bowling now. If we come out of game 1 with a win, get ready for big things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom