Expect one or two more commits in coming weeks... | The Boneyard

Expect one or two more commits in coming weeks...

Reaction Score
Two would imply someone isn't coming back. Are we expecting a departure?

Reaction Score
Given that we have spots available, I think this is an obvious prediction

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
If we can't get a reclass.try and land another grad transfer and be done in 18.

Reaction Score
We have one left I believe. My info is straight from an Adidas sponsored AAU coach that my son played for. We are recruiting whoever is available that we’d love to have. We aren’t worried about “open spots”.

Yeah. You make it work at the d1 level, regardless of kids feelings. This game is cutthroat

Reaction Score
We have one left I believe. My info is straight from an Adidas sponsored AAU coach that my son played for. We are recruiting whoever is available that we’d love to have. We aren’t worried about “open spots”.
I admittedly don’t know a ton about the inner workings of recruiting but open spots should be something to worry about, no?

Reaction Score

So they would be for 2109?

Reaction Score
We can make room or we may have room we haven’t heard about yet. Just saying, these guys are serious on the recruiting front. Jim Calhoun would be proud. Billy Donovan would approve.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
We can make room or we may have room we haven’t heard about yet. Just saying, this guys are serious on the recruiting front. Jim Calhoun would be proud. Billy Donovan would approve.

I've already blacked out most of the last half of the 2018 season. Did Eric Cobb ever rejoin the team?

Reaction Score
Are you sure they're not talking about 2019?

Reaction Score
I am told as of 5:40pm we are still recruiting for fall. I have a good source. I’ll drop it from here but have PM’d with a few people. I have close connections to a big time AAU program and they say UConn is still open for business and confirmed it. This line of communication consists of Florida, Georgia and North Carolina guys. I like what I’m hearing. There is no guarantee we are getting anyone big, but we are still recruiting for fall.

Reaction Score
I am told as of 5:40pm we are still recruiting for fall. I have a good source. I’ll drop it from here but have PM’d with a few people. I have close connections to a big time AAU program and they say UConn is still open for business and confirmed it. This line of communication consists of Florida, Georgia and North Carolina guys. I like what I’m hearing. There is no guarantee we are getting anyone big, but we are still recruiting for fall.
Thanks for sharing, sometimes it isn’t worth the trouble with all the questioning of things! Appreciate it. I’m excited too. It’s fun to be excited again!

Reaction Score
Whatever. Not really sure how to put it. The gist of my post is, this staff is for real, they aren’t shutting it down for 2o18 and I know it. That’s all I’ve got. Given that and their relationships with several other players, I expect a couple more guys. I’ll never say “I told you so” later, so no worries on that. Just think we should keep watching for 2018 and not just 2019-2020.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom