Exit Fee: $10M / Possible invites: BSU, Navy, , UCF | The Boneyard

Exit Fee: $10M / Possible invites: BSU, Navy, , UCF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've decided that I want the BE to expand to 12 with the teams mentioned and want no part of the ACC.

I believe with our markets of recruiting expanding and the likes of WVU and Boise I can see us keeping our AQ for many years to come.

By the way...did anyone ever think that Herbst, knowing the ACC bid would be hard to get, keep pushing to wake up the rest of the BE to expand quickly and raise exit fees?

Reaction Score
I share this feeling at times, but clearly, WVU, Louisville, UConn and Rutgers are watching the door. This basically means, even if this works out great, you can't ever let your guard down. Somebody may announce they are leaving at any moment and that will never change unless we stay together long enough and perform well enough to get respect and a great contract. Somehow, I don't think the other conferences are going to sit by and let that happen.

Reaction Score
I know the ACC seems more lucrative for now. But part of me likes the idea of still beating the ACC as the best BB conference.

UCONN---------------UNC
Louisville--------------Syracuse
Cincy------------------Dook
Villanova--------------Pitt
WVU------------------MD
Georgetown-----------NC State
Marquette-------------FSU

Maybe...

Then there's that issue about 5 football schools waiting for invites. It seems like stars have to align for this league to work (FB and BB).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom