Exhibition Games - TV/Stream | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Exhibition Games - TV/Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Couldn't make the game in person today - does anyone have a promo code for the Huskyvision? If necessary, I'll pay the $10 and cancel before the regular season begins, but is the feed really just a video of the scoreboard feed? That's pretty brutal.
Yes, the feed is just a video of the scoreboard feed, and yes, it sucks.

But it's better than nothing. I've paid the $10 for the past few years and then canceled, and that's exactly what I'm doing again this year.

Reaction Score
Yes, the feed is just a video of the scoreboard feed, and yes, it sucks.

But it's better than nothing. I've paid the $10 for the past few years and then canceled, and that's exactly what I'm doing again this year.
It's a nice clear pic on tv...

Reaction Score
This crap feed is showing more cheerleaders and spectators than players on the court!

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
So who is feeling generous and wants to PM me with their login and password to their Husky Vision so I can watch the replay of today's exhibition game? ;)

Reaction Score
It looks like all of the games' radio broadcasts can be heard through Husky Vision too? If that's true, I might actually keep my subscription, because the games will often be played when I'm at school, but I can get away with listening to the games when I'm not teaching.

Reaction Score
So who is feeling generous and wants to PM me with their login and password to their Husky Vision so I can watch the replay of today's exhibition game? ;)
You can make an account and cancel after you watch the game for a full refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom