Exhibition games TV and/or radio? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Exhibition games TV and/or radio?

Reaction Score
Great News!!! It looks the exhibition game may in fact be streamed. The men's game tonight is listed as is the women's game. Not sure if this is "audio only" but the men's game was listed as "audio only" until today when it was updated to video as well. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

UConn vs. Vanguard

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Great News!!! It looks the exhibition game may in fact be streamed. The men's game tonight is listed as is the women's game. Not sure if this is "audio only" but the men's game was listed as "audio only" until today when it was updated to video as well. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

UConn vs. Vanguard
It's also being streamed here. Check and see if your browser responds to the site. On my computer only Edge works. Sign up for the exhibitions then stop payment after the games. Works for me.

SportsLive

Reaction Score
Most probably already know this but I turned on the men's game to see if it worked - it did not in Firefox but did in Google Chrome. Video quality while game is not in a break is quite good. High hopes for the women's game! No sound except when game is actually in progress. A big plus for me is that it has the option to cast to my TV!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This was my first time watching a UConn Sports Network game. No video during free throws?? Why?? Video or audio cut outs were disruptive. My biggest concern for Sunday - is the state of the floor! Someone is going to get hurt. The men were slipping all over it. I tried to see if it was the decals on the floor but most slips were off camera. They better do something and soon about the problem.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
The men's and women's games are both listed as watch and have the note FREE. I just hope that it works!
I see that it says free. But do you have to subscribe to a service? I tried huskiesallaccess and it appears to be linked to CBS with a monthly or yearly fee. :confused:

Reaction Score
I see that it says free. But do you have to subscribe to a service? I tried huskiesallaccess and it appears to be linked to CBS with a monthly or yearly fee. :confused:
I did not have to subscribe at all. Free was just free! A link to the video showed up when I went to the UConn women's schedule page and clicked watch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom