Exhibition games not televised. | The Boneyard

Exhibition games not televised.

Reaction Score
For the first time in a long time our two exhibition game will not be televised. At least in my suspect memory. Husky Vision says audio only and college sports live also lists audio only. Are there any other sit at home options I’m unaware of?

Reaction Score
For the first time in a long time our two exhibition game will not be televised. At least in my suspect memory. Husky Vision says audio only and college sports live also lists audio only. Are there any other sit at home options I’m unaware of?

No, but don't lose all hope yet. In the past the closer we got to the day of the game they also listed a video stream. It will still cost you $10.95 to watch 2 exhibition games but I am hopeful there will be video.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
No, but don't lose all hope yet. In the past the closer we got to the day of the game they also listed a video stream. It will still cost you $10.95 to watch 2 exhibition games but I am hopeful there will be video.

That’s the way I remember it too. They waited until the last minute, then announced it would be available via live stream for a fee. I hope so. I’ve been waiting all summer for this first look at our team. I’ll pay the fee. I want to SEE our girls play, not hear them play. A picture is worth a thousand words.
They tease us every year, then dangle a carrot in our faces a day before the game.

Reaction Score
And given how HuskyVision handled 1st night it's a good bet that we will miss the intros. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
And given how HuskyVision handled 1st night it's a good bet that we will miss the intros. :rolleyes:

Trust me, it is not a very elaborate production. In the past they used the radio audio and they got the video feed from the jumbo-tron. It was a single camera shoot, no zooming, etc.

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
Trust me, it is not a very elaborate production. In the past they used the radio audio and they got the video feed from the jumbo-tron. It was a single camera shoot, no zooming, etc.
I watched those games in the past for free. How did I do that? And why not this year?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Every year College Sports Live lists it as audio only then close to the last minute you'll see a listing for video. Keep the faith.

Reaction Score

Oh yeah, I remember. Every replay is a low shot from behind the basket of a drive. And actually I prefer the radio feed where I can get foul calls and substitutions instead of patter.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Oh yeah, I remember. Every replay is a low shot from behind the basket of a drive. And actually I prefer the radio feed where I can get foul calls and substitutions instead of patter.
That is if you even get the low shot. I'll take it, though often the sound feed is worse than the video.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Last year the exhibition games were broadcast on 97.9 ESPN Hartford with Bob Joyce and Debbie Fisk. I'll post ALL links (audio & video) to the game on Saturday Nov 2. Unless someone beats me to it. :cool:

Last edited:

JordyG

Reaction Score
My video stream got better when I switched to a 5G wireless adapter.
I hard wire/ethernet everything in the house that connects online. The one exception is the laptop I use to play Hi-Rez files which is connected to my audio system. So in total that makes a whopping 14 items, including 4 computers, and a maze of wire running through the house. The main computer, which I'm using now, is wired directly to my recently upgraded modem. Since this is new we'll see how the video looks this year. I hold out no hope for the horrible audio though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom