Exhibition games: men/women...a doubleheader [almost] | The Boneyard

Exhibition games: men/women...a doubleheader [almost]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I see that the men and women are playing exhibition games on Sunday Nov. 9.
Men against Assumption...women against Post. Both are at the XL center.
I wondered if it might be a doubleheader...and thought that concept near brilliant...granted a bit self-serving.

But no: Men at 12:00....women at 4;30. I'm sure there are separate admissions? Take in the men's game...a bit of lunch in the area...then go to the women's game?

BTW: imo...the men's team will be deeper and more talented than last year's edition. replacing Napier and his clutch play for that Cinderella run will be tough but they just might not need Cinderella this time round.
Prediction:Soph Amida Brimah's improvement will be a huge key....and he goes in the NBA lottery after his junior year.

Lucky UConn fans to the max!!

Reaction Score
I see that the men and women are playing exhibition games on Sunday Nov. 9.
Men against Assumption...women against Post. Both are at the XL center.
I wondered if it might be a doubleheader...and thought that concept near brilliant...granted a bit self-serving.

But no: Men at 12:00....women at 4;30. I'm sure there are separate admissions? Take in the men's game...a bit of lunch in the area...then go to the women's game?

BTW: imo...the men's team will be deeper and more talented than last year's edition. replacing Napier and his clutch play for that Cinderella run will be tough but they just might not need Cinderella this time round.
Prediction:Soph Amida Brimah's improvement will be a huge key....and he goes in the NBA lottery after his junior year.

Lucky UConn fans to the max!!

Shabazz said "We ain't no Cinderella, we're UCONN."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member