Excited-Diaco doing it the right way | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Excited-Diaco doing it the right way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wrong, you would be surprised how many good guys are really bad guys and how many hacks are perceived to be talents.

As Bill Clinton said, "Sincerity is the most important thing. Once you can fake that, you got 'em."

BTW, Nostical actually does look like a crow. He has a huge wingspan.
Did Russel leave something on Monicas dress also? Or did he lie to us and Hillary also? Bingo here, a five star fake...

Reaction Score
Has Russell Crowe ever danced naked in public???
photo.JPG

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Does he stay more than 3 years and do we make the B1G?

Reaction Score
It's tough to get too excited before a down is played, but the top assistant at Notre Dame and Frank Broyles award winner is about the best we can ask for on paper. When we hired P I was glad that we didn't have to worry about him going anywhere, looking back I can't believe what an idiotic mind set I had. Hopefully Diaco will tear it up and in three years we'll be huddled here like nuts, crying about rumors that he interviewed at an SEC team.

Reaction Score
It's tough to get too excited before a down is played, but the top assistant at Notre Dame and Frank Broyles award winner is about the best we can ask for on paper. When we hired P I was glad that we didn't have to worry about him going anywhere, looking back I can't believe what an idiotic mind set I had. Hopefully Diaco will tear it up and in three years we'll be huddled here like nuts, crying about rumors that he interviewed at an SEC team.
I think for diaco to get scooped up he would have had to produce a yen win season and top fifteen ranking. It would be bittersweet but I would take it. We need him to win his first game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom