Excited about these Role Players | The Boneyard

Excited about these Role Players

Reaction Score
I understand it has only been one game & a couple of exhibition games, but I am excited to watch the following players really develop into their roles because they seem like they really do the little things to win games;

- Antwoine Anderson
- Isaiah Whaley
- Tyler Polley

All seem to be terrific defenders & they make the plays that not everyone sees or even understands that helps win basketball games. If it is tipping the ball on the pick & roll or making the extra pass & getting the ball to who’s hot for Larrier’s 3, or Polley getting in the passing lanes for the dunk he had, I am really excited to continue to watch these 3 players develop their skill set & continue to make those winning plays on the court.

Reaction Score
I understand it has only been one game & a couple of exhibition games, but I am excited to watch the following players really develop into their roles because they seem like they really do the little things to win games;

- Antwoine Anderson
- Isaiah Whaley
- Tyler Polley

All seem to be terrific defenders & they make the plays that not everyone sees or even understands that helps win basketball games. If it is tipping the ball on the pick & roll or making the extra pass & getting the ball to who’s hot for Larrier’s 3, or Polley getting in the passing lanes for the dunk he had, I am really excited to continue to watch these 3 players develop their skill set & continue to make those winning plays on the court.
Jackson, Durham and Enoch were not good defensive players. Desire to play defense has a lot to do with success and I never saw that from any of them. Either that or they didn't have the athleticism to get the job done. We don't miss any of them.
It is good to see defensive intensity from the new guys. It will win us some games.

Reaction Score
Jackson, Durham and Enoch were not good defensive players. Desire to play defense has a lot to do with success and I never saw that from any of them. Either that or they didn't have the athleticism to get the job done. We don't miss any of them.
It is good to see defensive intensity from the new guys. It will win us some games.
Also nice to see our bigger guys finish dunks and get two hands above the rim. Carlton’s turn and flush showed fluidity we have not seen in a while.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom