Excellent Video Of Bigs (Centers and Forwards) - Adama, Donovan, Samson, Alex and Ritchie. Commentary and Assessment by Luke and Tom in this video. | The Boneyard

Excellent Video Of Bigs (Centers and Forwards) - Adama, Donovan, Samson, Alex and Ritchie. Commentary and Assessment by Luke and Tom in this video.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Excellent, I loved that clip. I assume the other episodes will feature the wings and guards.

Reaction Score
What, no Adama needs to dunk everything comments yet? The closer it gets to the start of the season the more I think AK will be a starter. Also I feel Springs could be a valuable starter on a lot of D1 teams

Reaction Score

Some really good insight from the coaches and players themselves here

Animated GIF

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
What, no Adama needs to dunk everything comments yet? The closer it gets to the start of the season the more I think AK will be a starter. Also I feel Springs could be a valuable starter on a lot of D1 teams
1666659762849.png

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Surprised this thread isn't getting more traffic. Great video! Looking forward to the next installment!
Agree. Let's see if the title change brings in more traffic. @navery12 let me know if you want it reverted back.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
This is outstanding stuff. The kind of information that the fans are just dying for right now. Not much longer to wait guys.

Reaction Score
Great stuff! Nice to see the team producing some first-rate pre-season content.

Reaction Score
Love that Adama and Samson will communicate on french on D to minimize opponent information.
It's 1,100 miles from Bamako to Lome, in case anyone wanted to know.

Reaction Score
Can someone describe Richie Springs game and what he needs to do to make an impact (i.e. get minutes). He red-shirted, played only 13 games in his 2 seasons. He's got size and weight, strength(?). Most importantly he didn't transfer when 'everyone else' did. Which means he is a loyal Husky!

Sometimes players simply love the game/team and the gym and just enjoy playing competitive basketball.

Anybody following him and his development?

Reaction Score
Interesting quote from Hurley about how that our big men, Sanogo, couldn’t play one on one in the BE and Tourney because of the failure of our perimeter game and how it’s all related. Hurley says that won’t be a problem this year. Good stuff. Very big on Karaban calling him a knock down shooter.

Reaction Score
Luke Murray on Alex Karaban…

” The threat of his shot really creates hard closeouts which allows him to beat his man and get in the paint where he’s a good finisher and also is a really good passer”

There have been posts about the team taking a step backwards this year because of players transferring out and graduation resulting in a lack of shooters. We should be a better perimeter team this year because of Karaban and others.
Karaban will be a multi threat player able to score and facilitate both inside and outside which in turn, will allow other players to thrive because defenses won’t be able to play off of him.
The staff is excited about him and should be. By the time his career is over in Storrs, I think his play and what he did for the team will be compared to some other all time Husky greats.

Reaction Score
Can someone describe Richie Springs game and what he needs to do to make an impact (i.e. get minutes). He red-shirted, played only 13 games in his 2 seasons. He's got size and weight, strength(?). Most importantly he didn't transfer when 'everyone else' did. Which means he is a loyal Husky!
Unfortunately for Springs, it's just hard to see meaningful minutes behind Adama, DC, Johnson, and Karaban. Love his loyalty and how much he seems to have bought in but he needs to earn minutes away from one or more of those guys.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom