Ewing Hospitalized with Covid | The Boneyard

Ewing Hospitalized with Covid

Reaction Score
It was noted in release at 6:30 he was in isolation at a local hospital; was there anything further noted than that you’re referring to?

Reaction Score
Watching the Jordan series it occurred to me that Patrick did not have the ruthless drive Jordan had. I am a Knick fan since Reed and Bellamy were on the team together. Best wishes for a recovery Patrick.

Reaction Score
I hate Gtown. But I certainly hope Patrick comes back better then ever- I want to beat his ass for many years to come.

Reaction Score
Best wishes to Big Pat on a speedy recovery. An all-time great, I could never picture him as a coach,its rare for a HOF to pay his dues in coaching being a long time NBA assistant to now being a HC at his alma mater. Kick this virus in the ass.

Reaction Score
Watching the Jordan series it occurred to me that Patrick did not have the ruthless drive Jordan had. I am a Knick fan since Reed and Bellamy were on the team together. Best wishes for a recovery Patrick.

I dont think anyone had MJs drive, now just because Ewing didnt win a championship doesn't mean he wasnt a winner, he had MJ and Hakeem in his way. He played injured and still beat most of his opponents including Alonzo Mourning who was in his prime at the time.

Reaction Score
I hate Gtown. But I certainly hope Patrick comes back better then ever- I want to beat his ass for many years to come.
Have you mellowed? Didn't you use to want to spit on them?

Patrick is a warrior, I have no doubt he'll beat this. Just wrap him in a Georgetown '33' blanket to produce a faster recovery.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom