Evina's Knee | The Boneyard

Evina's Knee

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Geno made a short statement :

Auriemma provided few details on Evina Westbrook’s left knee surgery, which she underwent on Tuesday.

“She’s had a bad knee for a long time, and she tried to play through it, and there was only one fix that we know, so [the doctor] went in and did what he does,” Auriemma said. “Now it’s just a wait and see. And hopefully in a couple months, the knee will be right back to normal. That’s the plan anyway.”

So here is the puzzle. She had surgery on this knee in the spring. Was something missed ahead of that surgery; is this a scar tissue clean up? What? So Geno's hope is mine, but I can't remember a player with such rapidback to back surgeries.

Reaction Score
Geno made a short statement :

Auriemma provided few details on Evina Westbrook’s left knee surgery, which she underwent on Tuesday.

“She’s had a bad knee for a long time, and she tried to play through it, and there was only one fix that we know, so [the doctor] went in and did what he does,” Auriemma said. “Now it’s just a wait and see. And hopefully in a couple months, the knee will be right back to normal. That’s the plan anyway.”

So here is the puzzle. She had surgery on this knee in the spring. Was something missed ahead of that surgery; is this a scar tissue clean up? What? So Geno's hope is mine, but I can't remember a player with such rapidback to back surgeries.
only 3 ways to take this: Optimistic, Pessimistic, guardly Optimistic (Geno).

Reaction Score
I thought the right knee was operated on in June and this was the left knee....

Reaction Score
In the Movie " Waterboy" Mama says that an entire snakes body is it's knee.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom