Evina Westbrook Had Knee Surgery | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Evina Westbrook Had Knee Surgery

Reaction Score
In the pre-game interview, nobody asked Geno about Westbrook's surgery.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Media reports from last June indicated that Evina had microfracture surgery. After reading some of the medical research, I’m not sanguine about her knee, but I’ll hope for the best.
If this is serious Ive heard it can take 4-7 months to recover. If not serious it can take 6 weeks. It all depends on how serious the injury is. It is all about the articular cartilage. Again if shes been playing on it for the past few years and playing well I have to wonder how serious it is. In any event I would expect SNY/ESPN3 to talk about it on Thursdays game.

Reaction Score
Some reporter tried to bait ONO into the topic of recruiting and how long will Geno continues to coach, but Olivia was too smart to take that bait:p

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Media reports from last June indicated that Evina had microfracture surgery. After reading some of the medical research, I’m not sanguine about her knee, but I’ll hope for the best.
"Sanguine" is an interesting word choice in regard to surgery. Works on several levels. Good job! Nice to get all you can out of a word.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
It's time to put this ancient feud behind us.
I respect that opinion and those who hold it. I truly do.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Now I remember the dog belonged to Sam, but its name was Harvey. Pretty convincing pup !
What amused me was how Berkowitz, under little pressure really, during later interrogation admitted it was all fabricated bovine spit. Watch the Netflix show "Mindhunter" season two for a nice and fairly accurate recreation. In fact, watch both seasons for a terrific show that shows no blood letting, car chases or gun fights. Just intelligent adults in rooms giving absorbing performances of unrelenting tension that explores the human mind and human behavior.

Bama fan

Reaction Score
What amused me was how Berkowitz, under little pressure really, during later interrogation admitted it was all fabricated bovine spit. Watch the Netflix show "Mindhunter" season two for a nice and fairly accurate recreation. In fact, watch both seasons for a terrific show that shows no blood letting, car chases or gun fights. Just intelligent adults in rooms giving absorbing performances of unrelenting tension that explores the human mind and human behavior.
I have watched the show. Pretty good effort. I believe it to be fairly accurate as well.

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Some reporter tried to bait ONO into the topic of recruiting and how long will Geno continues to coach, but Olivia was too smart to take that bait:p

Actually the question was if opposing coaches were talking negatively about Geno's age.

The same question asked to Meg and she actually answered it pretty directly.

Yes, You know how coaches are but she spoke directly to Geno and he said there is nothing to worry about.

Bama fan

Reaction Score
And here I thought Harvey was a 6'ft rabbit.
I am beginning to suspect Elwood P. Dowd was right when he said , "In this world you must be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant". I also suspect that I am lacking in both aspects. :eek:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Not me, but I have some tarot cards, a magic eight ball, and a Quija board. I'll get right on it. Oh, there is a divining rod in the out building if that will help. ;)

Wait.......................................you got what? Bama fan, we need to talk. :eek: Next you'll be saying you have envelopes.

Bama fan

Reaction Score
Wait.......................................you got what? Bama fan, we need to talk. :eek:Next you'll be saying you have envelopes.
I do indeed have envelopes. However, much to your relief, I lack the "hermetically sealed" capability. Your reign as resident seer goes unchallenged yet again! :rolleyes:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I do indeed have envelopes. However, much to your relief, I lack the "hermetically sealed" capability. Your reign as resident seer goes unchallenged yet again! :rolleyes:

Ok!!! That’s what I’m talking about. I like that kind of talk. ;)

Bama fan

Reaction Score
Ok!!! That’s what I’m talking about. I like that kind of talk. ;)
I would say that I knew you would like it, but then you would just start worrying again. ;) Go Huskies!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom