Everything that went wrong tonight. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Everything that went wrong tonight.

Reaction Score
He is the basketball Shady Shiano. Great recruiter, sub par in-game coach.
sometimes you're handcuffed by what you've got to work with. I know this sound like a cop out and I'm ok if im criticized for it but ill be a little harsher on DH when he has a roster filled with his guys. Because if I know one thing that is that talent can make you look like a far better coach than you actually are and to prove my point I brought someone here to tell you all about that. Meet Coach Calipari.

caw

Reaction Score
Not a horrible game overall. Defense was pretty solid all game, not great but pretty good. Only a few really poor defensive possessions. Offense was a big issue. Need to start running something that isn’t a 30 footer or driving way too far into the lane.

That said Indiana does play Pitt style defense (40 minutes of tough grabbing, dare the ref to call a foul defense). They will have a Cinci/Pitt style year unless Green explodes in the NCAATs (IMO).

Reaction Score
sometimes you're handcuffed by what you've got to work with. I know this sound like a cop out and I'm ok if im criticized for it but ill be a little harsher on DH when he has a roster filled with his guys. Because if I know one thing that is that talent can make you look like a far better coach than you actually are and to prove my point I brought someone here to tell you all about that. Meet Coach Calipari.
Another great recruiter who is a subpar in-game coach.

Reaction Score
That’s either wrong or sad.

It's not wrong. It was sad. He pulled Gilbert down the stretch when Gilbert kept trying to go 1 on 5. But Adams didn't want to be on the court and Vital couldn't run the point without turning it over.

Reaction Score
Only 60% on free throws but we needed to get to the line more.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom