Everything Sucks. Go To Bed. | The Boneyard

Everything Sucks. Go To Bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
"Syracuse and Pitt suck because they're running away."
"Herbst and Pendegrast suck because they're in the press box instead of on the red phone with John Swofford."
"UConn sucks because they're going to be playing Southern Miss in conference next year and all they'll talk about on TV is Brett Favre on the sidelines."
"DeLeone sucks because he calls a run on every first down play as if he's still at Syracuse."
"Pasqualoni sucks because he can't decide if he's wearing the glasses, or hanging them off his neck on the lanyard."
"The DJ sucks because he gets the crowd really loud but it ISN'T LEGIT OMG."
"Johnny MacEntee sucks because he's Johnny MacEntee."
"The other QB's suck because how can they not succeed with all of these other weapons Randy Edsall bequeathed them."
"Dave Teggart sucks because he can only hit 50-yarders."

Did I summarize what the rest of you are thinking? It's like reading the rough draft of a Mitch Hedburg stand-up.

They aren't shuttering the program, closing the stadium, and going back to FCS. Calm the heck down. They had precisely zero game-changing offensive players and a brand new system. What the heck did you really think was going to happen? Hmm?

Reaction Score
Dont have to be Lombardi to see Coach P is not getting it done thus far . The litany of real problems ranging from disorganization, poor game managment, poor play calling, poor route running are longer than your list.

P.S - The DJ does suck. Get rid of those clowns. Its not a party in the hood. Its classless crap.

Reaction Score
Wow. I'm glad I was at the game tonight. It's all much less depressing in person than being here.

Reaction Score
Wow. I'm glad I was at the game tonight. It's all much less depressing in person than being here.

Same here, even though I was at a friend's house watching the game.

Other than that, Teggart was a bright-spot for me, even though he missed 2 critical FGs.

Reaction Score
I think that was a fun game to watch. We could have won, no doubt.

F

fortebleedsblue

"Pasqualoni sucks because he can't decide if he's wearing the glasses, or hanging them off his neck on the lanyard."

lol

temery

What?
Reaction Score
That pretty much sums it all up.

"Syracuse and Pitt suck because they're running away."
"Herbst and Pendegrast suck because they're in the press box instead of on the red phone with John Swofford."
"UConn sucks because they're going to be playing Southern Miss in conference next year and all they'll talk about on TV is Brett Favre on the sidelines."
"DeLeone sucks because he calls a run on every first down play as if he's still at Syracuse."
"The DJ sucks because he gets the crowd really loud but it ISN'T LEGIT OMG."
"Johnny MacEntee sucks because he's Johnny MacEntee."
"The other QB's suck because how can they not succeed with all of these other weapons Randy Edsall bequeathed them."
"Dave Teggart sucks because he can only hit 50-yarders."

Did I summarize what the rest of you are thinking? It's like reading the rough draft of a Mitch Hedburg stand-up.

They aren't shuttering the program, closing the stadium, and going back to FCS. Calm the heck down. They had precisely zero game-changing offensive players and a brand new system. What the heck did you really think was going to happen? Hmm?

Reaction Score
legit concerns:
The offense does suck
Calling a pass play on 3rd in three and 4th and three sucks
bad fumbles suck
leaving your defense on the field for an eternity sucks
missing more than one field goal in a game sucks
yesterday and the week before really sucked

rediculous concerns:
worrying about conference nonsense...there have been such an exobitant amout of rumors the last two/three years its astounding
being upset about a dj/pc richards/what everyone else is doing in the stands.... maybe I just tailgate a little harder than most but when I get in the Rent I dont think about anything except the game, let everything else just fade out if it bothers you that much. and if that still doesnt work, they sell beer in the stadium guys.
99% of the things Forte thinks about

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Party in the hood? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger