everyone talks about.... | The Boneyard

everyone talks about....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
how good kentucky is.....instead, i wonder just how bad is the sec? outside of kentucky, not a single team would get past thursday in nyc.

Reaction Score
Want a laugh go to the uk board, every other post is how bad the big east is, nevermind the fact they get knocked out by one every year

Reaction Score
Although I ran into some nice UK fans at the final four last year, by in large they have the most annoying and cocky fans I've ever seen. If you go on the espn.com conversation board after a UConn loss the majority of the poeple are UK fans talking .

Reaction Score
I really feel if this team can get it together 'soon', there is no one to fear and all will fear us. We have the potential to match up with anyone if all players are productive and playing at their peak. We have not seen that team yet but its in there, and I expect JC to bring it out it out of them.

Reaction Score
how good kentucky is.....instead, i wonder just how bad is the sec? outside of kentucky, not a single team would get past thursday in nyc.
the SEC is bad but it isn't THAT bad. Florida and Vanderbilt are as good as any BE team other than Syracuse, and Tennessee would be in the mix as well.

Reaction Score
Florida lost to both Syracuse and Rutgers. Oh wait, so did we. I guess that means, at best they finish 8-10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom