Everyone Healthy per Hurley | The Boneyard

Everyone Healthy per Hurley

Curiouser
Reaction Score
One worry i have constantly is that Hurley has shown the propensity to BS on things like this.
Absofreakinglutely.

I put zero stock in his statements in these things now. I have no idea whether he's trying to game the other team or whatever, but it's pretty clear that what he says is totally meaningless with respect to what we will see tomorrow.

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
Oh don’t say no excuses. The boneyard said that language is too strong
There’s no need to raise your voice, Ant...

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
In the presser today, it was weird - Charlotte asked (somewhat clumsily, referring to an earlier question about Dre) about what DH expected from Akok. And it seemed to me his answer was about Andre, Not Akok.

Reaction Score
I can’t watch the pregame bc the last and only time I watched it this season they lost to Villanova...Fill me in guys I have to take to take one for the team

Reaction Score
andre jackson needs some plays to get involved just sayin

the most athletic player prolly in the big east. let him go nutzz

akok?

Last edited:

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
Absofreakinglutely.

I put zero stock in his statements in these things now. I have no idea whether he's trying to game the other team or whatever, but it's pretty clear that what he says is totally meaningless with respect to what we will see tomorrow.
I think it is important to consider that he may be trying to keep in house issues in house. At the end of the day it is still “amateur” sports and he can’t be airing out our dirty laundry in the media.

Reaction Score
Why make the opponent's scouting job easier?

We were very impressed last night with Popeye's Cajun Flounder Sandwich with Cajun Fries.

Reaction Score
andre jackson needs some plays to get involved just sayin

the most athletic player prolly in the big east. let him go nutzz

akok?
AJax certainly does not have the green lite to take a 3-point shot, as I have seen him take a look at a clear shot and then pass the ball numerous times.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
One worry i have constantly is that Hurley has shown the propensity to BS on things like this.
So why bother with what he says? It’s kind of irrelevant unless you are a bookie.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
“Probably won’t contribute significant minutes this year” is actually a Hurley quote I believe. So yeah.
OMG Chief is Hurley!

Reaction Score
His wasteful fouls are killing his minutes right now.
Needs to play D more with his feet than with his hands --Just keep your guy in front of you and make him work for his shot.

If he's on the floor and contributing--because he's playing smart and not getting into foul trouble--It's a big match- up problem for opposing teams. Refs are also adjusting to his athleticism-too many quick whistles.

Game looks like its beginning to slow down for him. A good trend for this time of year.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Pretty clear to me that DH is being preemptive in his messaging re: AA injury status. Until or if there are any meaningful improvements in his health/continued rehab,-don't think AA should be expected to provide any significant minutes this season.

Think DH is just trying to protect him and give him some space as he works his way back into playing shape. Worst thing that could happen is bringing him back too quickly and rush the process.

AA is tough and a warrior and wants to be on the floor. Sometimes a coach has to protect a player from themselves by taking a long view approach and taking it slowly.

Maybe we get a surprise of 10-15 MPG with good production when his body is ready for game situations sometime in the BET or the Tournament without risk to his long-term health.

IMO. DH knows AA's goal is the next level and he is trying to give him every opportunity to achieve that by being cautious with him this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom