Everyone chillax | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Everyone chillax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Cool, so tell us where Larrier, Robinson, and White are all headed since you are in the know.

That's fine, but none of the top targets are predicted to UConn and and the hype 2 weeks ago was Abu, Snider and some top 3 and it's unlikely any of that materializes.

I think it's due to this crap AAC league.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
And yet it's not stopping SMU, Houston, Memphis and East Carolina!

The only one of them that did something extraordinary was SMU and they had to buy a kid's brother to seal the deal.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
The only one of them that did something extraordinary was SMU and they had to buy a kid's brother to seal the deal.

how much did he cost? We have found that we have a charitable money raising capacity right here, so what do we need? ;)

I don't much like the idea of buying another human being, but perhaps we could start a rent-a-sibling program.

Reaction Score
No idea on White, but overwhelming predictions of Larrier to VCU and Robinson to IU.

Cool, so tell us where Larrier, Robinson, and White are all headed since you are in the know.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I think the really big issue here is the use of "chillax." I ran into a woman who seemed like this was the only word she knew...said it over and over and it's not even a real word. I'm finding people telling me to "chillax" to be really annoying. What's up with that? Is it me? Or only me?

Reaction Score
No idea on White, but overwhelming predictions of Larrier to VCU and Robinson to IU.

Robinson is still early in his recruitment and Larrier has yet to visit. Snider's recruitment is also still very much up in the air.

Reaction Score
Robinson is still early in his recruitment and Larrier has yet to visit. Snider's recruitment is also still very much up in the air.
Larrier visited the other day. And according to a lot of people the visit went really well. Not saying he couldnt end up at VCU, but we have a shot with him. We have White visiting this month, as well as a home visit with him. Think we have a great shot with him.

Reaction Score

Show me who has predicted Robinson to IU, and Larrier's situation is still fluid, back when he first started blowing up in the summer the "experts" were sure he was going to Florida school.

Reaction Score
While AAC might hurt. Think the practice facility and a potential nice run in the NCAA will help down the road. Also think Big East will be exposed in the coming years and will thus help us land kids contemplating going to Catholic schools.

Reaction Score
Nobody should panic. We are doing fine. This is going to be one very quick UConn team that will create matchup problems for our opponents.

Great point about this year's team. If we have a very good year, that will reflect well on KO, which, in turn, will attract recruits. There have been so many changes for this program, from a new coach, to conference realignment. Time will tell. I'm very excited for the season to start.

FWIW, I saw the Sporting News College Basketball Preview mag, and they had UConn #22 in the nation, and #3 in the AAC, behind Louisville and Memphis. If the chemistry is right, and we can improve our rebounding, I think this could be a special year.

Reaction Score
I think the really big issue here is the use of "chillax." I ran into a woman who seemed like this was the only word she knew...said it over and over and it's not even a real word. I'm finding people telling me to "chillax" to be really annoying. What's up with that? Is it me? Or only me?

I'm more disturbed by Elmo in Goat's avatar.:p

J/K Goat. Excellent post BTW.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

After reading this, I think you need to chillax.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Being in the AAC doesn't help, but luckily we've moved past needing conference affiliation as a selling point. That's what we needed before the Dream Season. Three Championships later, it seems silly to think we have to reference our competition to get street cred.

We have plenty to talk about with recruits before we talk about who they'll play. Let's see - the trophy case; the NBA Alumni wall; the state-of-the-art facitlities; robust exposure; playing for us makes you part of a family that will always help look after you....

Nah, the AAC won't help...but that's UCF's and ECU's problem. They can sell playing UConn to their recruits and see how it goes I guess....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom