Everybody OK? | The Boneyard

Everybody OK?

Reaction Score
Hey,

Haven't seen a post from @BroadwayVa lately. Anyone know if he's OK?

Don't recall seeing @easttexastrash for a while either.

@RSHERMVIKES: How are you doing?

Everybody doing all right?

Hey Gus Mahler, thanks for asking! I was in the hospital again two weeks ago for 6 days! Turns out I had pneumonia for 3 months and my Doctors couldn't diagnose it as 4 chest x-rays and blood tests came back negative, all lungs 100% capacity! The 5th set of x-rays done my 1st day in the hospital showed fluid in the lungs and pneumonia!
I can finally breathe right so that's a thrill! The good times just keep on happening for over 3+ years! I don't remember what it feels like to be totally healthy!
By-the-way, I haven't heard from BroadwayVa either!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Hey,

Haven't seen a post from @BroadwayVa lately. Anyone know if he's OK?

Don't recall seeing @easttexastrash for a while either.

@RSHERMVIKES: How are you doing?

Everybody doing all right?
It’s very kind of you to check on our fellow fans. If you’re truly concerned about a particular poster and would like to reassure yourself by seeing that they’ve been on the board recently, click on their handle. The pop up window should tell you when that person was last on the board.

It’s a nice thing you’re doing.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Hey Gus Mahler, thanks for asking! I was in the hospital again two weeks ago for 6 days! Turns out I had pneumonia for 3 months and my Doctors couldn't diagnose it as 4 chest x-rays and blood tests came back negative, all lungs 100% capacity! The 5th set of x-rays done my 1st day in the hospital showed fluid in the lungs and pneumonia!
I can finally breathe right so that's a thrill! The good times just keep on happening for over 3+ years! I don't remember what it feels like to be totally healthy!

Fire the X-ray machine. Glad you have survived the best of modern medicine and are on the mend(?); broad spectrum antibiotics, but still watchful, right? Don't answer that, just get well and stronger.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Can't imagine @easttexastrash is incentivized to participate after the thread on Kristy Wallace's injury turned into an opportunity to bash Kim Mulkey.
Like many fans of our competition, @easttexastrash usually has sound, logical and THICK skin on most posts made, some of which are truly harsh towards teams or coach's at times. I think Baylor has looked really good since the Wallace injury and Morris is quite a player with even more of an edge/nastiness than what Wallace had. I hope Rueck knows how to use his bigs and his tempo to handle how to play BU but I also think Kim is well aware of what he did to Baylor 2 years ago in Dallas that she will be scheming to stop him more than usual. So ETT-what are your thoughts?
I miss ya buddy...:)

I too, hope @BroadwayVa is okay as I mostly miss seeing the Koala...:rolleyes:

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Can't imagine @easttexastrash is incentivized to participate after the thread on Kristy Wallace's injury turned into an opportunity to bash Kim Mulkey.
True, but he usually bounces back eventually.

I guess I missed that thread.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

I'm very happy to hear that your overall health has returned to normal, and you have the color back in your cheeks. Team UConn is performing at an optimal level right now, we got two of the most coveted recruits that we wanted, with the very real possibility of getting Magbegor, the team is healthy as possible, Geno and staff is happy with the state of the team, life is good.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Pneumonia for 3 months? Geesh, you are a tough old bird! Glad to hear you are on the way back full health!

Reaction Score
It's great that you guys and girls have my back! I can't tell you how hard it's been still not feeling well for over 3 years, but I come on the BONEYARD and the encouragement is always there! We share MORE than just the UCONN WBB team and that's a real pep-me-up! Thanks to you all!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom