Evelyn Adebayo Seizing A Great Opportunity | The Boneyard

Evelyn Adebayo Seizing A Great Opportunity

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Evelyn hopes to play pro ball and knows there is a distance to travel to make that happen. She's working to get into "UConn shape" and has every motivation to try, try, try.

“If I give them everything that I have every day I feel I can contribute. I know what I can bring to the team and I’m going to do all I can to help them. I believe the way I play will help them.”

Articulate, poised, mature. Evelyn knows she has received a gift of opportunity. I doubt she'll throw it away.

“I spoke to the coaches and I had great conversations about my goals and what I wanted,” Adebayo said. “They invited me here for a visit. I met the team and coaches and I loved the environment, the area. Everything felt right.

“It’s a dream to be here. To end up at UConn. … I can’t explain how it all happened but they wanted me here for a reason. For me, this decision was a no-brainer. It just felt so natural and perfect. Deciding to come here was the perfect choice for me.”

Not racing away

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Unfortunately we only have her for 1 year, but I have a feeling she will be a fan favorite. Any kid with that kind of humility, strong work ethic, great attitude, incredible team player will thrive at UCONN. If she has even just a modicum of talent, she will find plenty of PT this season...! Go Evelyn!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom