OT: - Eurostep | The Boneyard

OT: Eurostep

Reaction Score
A couple weeks ago I mentioned that James Bouknight, our 2019 shooting guard commit has a very advanced euro step, probably better than any incoming freshman we have had. Others developed a good one at UConn like Shabazz but never came into college with it mastered already.

Today I noticed an ESPN article about the Eurostep I thought I should share.

The most lethal two-step in the NBA

Reaction Score
AG has a really nice one.

It’s very impressive when short guys have a good one because usually when you are short you end up far from the rim when you take a sideways or diagonal step and have to throw up a lay percentage shot falling away. Guys like Giannis and Wade are so long that their hands are always near the rim after their euro regardless where their body is going.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Kids are the euro step, the pro hop and that running back lay-up in middle school nowadays

Reaction Score
I may be in the minority.. but I can't stand the eurostep. But I b*** when players get chest passes and take too many steps too.. so I'm just kind of a whiner.

Reaction Score
Kids are the euro step, the pro hop and that running back lay-up in middle school nowadays

A pro hop is not a bad idea at that age. Get two feet under you and learn to pump fake.

Jelly is ruining basketball.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
It’s very impressive when short guys have a good one because usually when you are short you end up far from the rim when you take a sideways or diagonal step and have to throw up a lay percentage shot falling away. Guys like Giannis and Wade are so long that their hands are always near the rim after their euro regardless where their body is going.

Tatum has developed a nice one.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I may be in the minority.. but I can't stand the eurostep. But I b*** when players get chest passes and take too many steps too.. so I'm just kind of a whiner.

Atta boy. Know thyself.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom