espnW WNBA Mock Draft 2020 | The Boneyard

espnW WNBA Mock Draft 2020

Reaction Score
Projects Crystal is the sixth overall pick!

6. Minnesota Lynx
Crystal Dangerfield, G, UConn

“To this point, the Lynx have had a pretty quiet offseason, although they might have some moves up their sleeve. As for the draft, Minnesota might be looking for a dependable point guard, and could find that in Dangerfield. UConn players have a great track record in the WNBA, including last year's rookie of the year with the Lynx, Napheesa Collier. Dangerfield is the Huskies' second leading scorer (15.1 PPG) and leads them in assists (4.0). There is also a chance that Arizona's Aari McDonald, a draft-eligible junior, declares for the draft, and then she might be in the mix here, too.”

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I'm glad they ONLY used players who are either seniors, or who have announced they are leaving early. I'd seen some earlier ones including Megan Walkjer, and Aari McDonald, and while it's nice to mention them, actually including them in the draft "IF" they leave early is silly.

Reaction Score
I'm glad they ONLY used players who are either seniors, or who have announced they are leaving early. I'd seen some earlier ones including Megan Walkjer, and Aari McDonald, and while it's nice to mention them, actually including them in the draft "IF" they leave early is silly.
They included undeclared junior Chennedy Carter, though it sounds like there is a good chance she will declare.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
The Wings have FOUR first-round picks?? They're already a really young team, it would be interesting if they kept 2-4 of their first-rounders.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Could Dallas possibly take Cox AND Hebard AND Mompremier?

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Could Dallas possibly take Cox AND Hebard AND Mompremier?

Yeah, I saw that, too. Gotta wonder if Voepel was just looking at the players available rather than considering who's doing the drafting.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
The Wings have FOUR first-round picks?? They're already a really young team, it would be interesting if they kept 2-4 of their first-rounders.

Most first rounders stick so I'm guessing they keep all of em. Honestly though, this is such a bad year to have 4 first round picks. Pickings get slim after the 4th or 5th pick. They had 3 top 10 (#3, 4 and 10) picks in 2017 which was another weak year. In the strong years of 2018 and 2019, they had the #6 and #5 pick. Not timing their trades/tankings all that well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom