ESPNW- UConn's Ralph Guides Doty | The Boneyard

ESPNW- UConn's Ralph Guides Doty

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Thanks or posting. Familiar story but well told and worth the read.
(And I can confirm the weather predicting of repaired joints - not prefect but pretty consistent.)

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I have to give Shea kudos for how she's chosen to deal with the physical limitations. This is a woman who once had an eating disorder, and now, well past her playing days, she still has additional pressure to keep her weight down and does so in a healthy way. I also like her perspective of preferring to be at peace with decisions you've made, however they worked out, rather than regretting things you didn't do. She exorcized at lot of personal demons with her perspective. And she looks absolutely incredible. Both the pic and the article and the pic T-Gal took in London with UConn's assistant coaches are great reprsentations of how fit and healthy looking Shea is. It's been said before, but it really was a happy coincidence that she came back right as Caroline was beginning her career at UConn.

Reaction Score
Talk about "making Lemonade". Shea and Carolina are sooo strong. Inspirations to us all!

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
I have to give Shea kudos for how she's chosen to deal with the physical limitations. This is a woman who once had an eating disorder, and now, well past her playing days, she still has additional pressure to keep her weight down and does so in a healthy way. I also like her perspective of preferring to be at peace with decisions you've made, however they worked out, rather than regretting things you didn't do. She exorcized at lot of personal demons with her perspective. And she looks absolutely incredible. Both the pic and the article and the pic T-Gal took in London with UConn's assistant coaches are great reprsentations of how fit and healthy looking Shea is. It's been said before, but it really was a happy coincidence that she came back right as Caroline was beginning her career at UConn.

Yeah, you can see Shea's abs ripping right through her blouse. They say she is a real animal in the weight room...it shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom