ESPN's predictions for Final Four and National Championship | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ESPN's predictions for Final Four and National Championship

Reaction Score
Both are critically important to their teams. I think if you removed both, UConn would be considerably better than Iowa.
I couldn’t agree more. But I don’t want to speculate about any injuries. Instead, I’ll just point to ND. Without Miles they may not make the Sweet Sixteen. Without “Miles” Iowa might not even make the tournament. But without “Miles” UConn probably makes the Final Four again.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Yes, knock on wood no injuries.

Reaction Score
South Carolina looked great versus ND, and has a legitimate chance this year. LSU looked really bad against Colorado. Their transfers did not look comfortable, and the team generally looked disjointed. Should be an interesting season. Go Huskies!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
LSU is playing later this evening. I'll try to catch a little of their game. Based on what I saw of SC this afternoon, I think the Gamecocks may well be the better team. I guess Tennessee is playing for 3rd place in the SEC this season--maybe.

I stand by my statement that SC may be the better team. Or change it to SC is definitely the better team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom