ESPN's 10 best WCBB Players Next Year. No Love for Liv or CW, but Evina Gets a Nod... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ESPN's 10 best WCBB Players Next Year. No Love for Liv or CW, but Evina Gets a Nod...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Love is earned.

I was pretty disappointed in what I saw from both sophomores last year. They both need to get much better mentally and physically in the off season if we want to be a championship level team.
I would like their chances better if this was a normal off-season. Limited access to gyms, equipment and coaches makes it much tougher for players looking to develop.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The list only shows how little knowledge ESPN has of WBB. Evina might be that good and I see a real team player in her but we won’t know if she’s the real deal until she hits the floor—the Tennessee stats are just that, Tennessee stats. ONO has made great progress but her frame raises doubt. CW is capable of being a major contributor but she relies on her teammates finding her, as Anna did last year. Anna, the other returning starter, doesn’t get enough love, though I think with her bb iq and strong overall game, she is best player on team. Aubrey can be a tremendous sixth, especially on defense, a starter if her anemic offense picks up. Paige has already been proclaimed the second coming but it still needs to be proven in D-1 play. The other incoming frosh have great potential. Those players make my list, the only one that counts. This team excites me.
But I will have to wait. I doubt very much there will be a season or, if there is one, it will be an abbreviated season, conference games only perhaps, starting in winter semester.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Last year we were the only top 10 team not to have ANY players make the ESPN top 25 list.

This year, again the only preseason top 10 team without a player ranked in the top 10. If you'll look at this list, it includes an entry from every Top 10 team, except.... HAIL STATE. I might rank Rickea a tad over Westbrook, but I realize Evina plays for UConn so I don't wanna overstate that here.
They are still PO'd that they don't have UConn in the AAC. Now they won't have all of those UConn fans forced to watch them on ESPN+.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom