ESPN3 | The Boneyard

ESPN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
ESPN3 is great when it is online. I am happy to hear that it has worked out for you

Reaction Score
I have Time Warner cable (internet) and ESPN3 wouldn't let me on. Even though they honor subscribers to their tv service to access ESPN3, they don't even offer it on tv. But Internet suscribers don't get access. My Direct TV has ESPN suscription, but ESPN3 is denied. Strange twisted logic. A pox on you Time Warner, Direct tv and ESPN3.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
Apparently only with Frontier subscription to TV services, not their internet services.. :(

Reaction Score
I can get ESPN3 thru my internet provider - not the other ESPN channels tho. It worked when I had UVerse, then stopped when Frontier took over and now works again. (I was just on!) I'm in CT so not a local blackout.
So I couldn't see a game broadcast on ESPN or ESPN2 live. But I could see the replay on ESPN3 later.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
WELL partial success. I was able to get Frontier access to ESPN3 on my Computer. No luck getting it to accept the codes on my Apple TV yet.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
I can get ESPN3 thru my internet provider - not the other ESPN channels tho. It worked when I had UVerse, then stopped when Frontier took over and now works again. (I was just on!) I'm in CT so not a local blackout.
So I couldn't see a game broadcast on ESPN or ESPN2 live. But I could see the replay on ESPN3 later.

Very strange... The drop down box from ESPN asks for my TV provider and does not even list Frontier as a choice.

Reaction Score
Not happening on my Frontier in Wallingford. I am still "unauthorized.

Reaction Score
I have Time Warner cable (internet) and ESPN3 wouldn't let me on. Even though they honor subscribers to their tv service to access ESPN3, they don't even offer it on tv. But Internet suscribers don't get access. My Direct TV has ESPN suscription, but ESPN3 is denied. Strange twisted logic. A pox on you Time Warner, Direct tv and ESPN3.
I don't think anyone offers ESPN3 as a channel, because it's not a real channel. It's the old ESPN360 rebranded. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't heard of ESPN3 offered as a cable channel because the whole point of it is to let you choose different things to watch, and up to four events at once, which obviously isn't the way cable works.

Reaction Score
I don't think anyone offers ESPN3 as a channel, because it's not a real channel. It's the old ESPN360 rebranded. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't heard of ESPN3 offered as a cable channel because the whole point of it is to let you choose different things to watch, and up to four events at once, which obviously isn't the way cable works.

It is offered as part of Watch ESPN on Apple TV and Ruko so you can watch it on TV (but only one event at a time)

Reaction Score
Make sure you are on ESPN3 first before trying to connect.
I went to the site, found a current ESPN3 event and tried to open it. That gave me the box that had internet providers to choose from, including Frontier.
Oh! and make sure you are not still logged in as UVerse!

Reaction Score
It is offered as part of Watch ESPN on Apple TV and Ruko so you can watch it on TV (but only one event at a time)
Yeah I knew that, I can watch it on my TV even without Apple TV and Roku, but I don't think it's an actual channel. Just like the "radio stations" you can get on Apple aren't actual radio stations. It's not as good quality as if it were coming over a cable channel, but for that one game a year that I guess will be carried on ESPN3 I can get by.

Reaction Score
ESPN3 is working again with Frontier!
How did you get it? I just called Frontier and they said they don't have it yet because it doesn't work for me when I try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom