ESPN3 | The Boneyard

ESPN3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Another game on that useless ESPN3. Now that they are starting to win they stick it on that rotten channell that i don't receive. What a joke.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Another game on that useless ESPN3. Now that they are starting to win they stick it on that rotten channell that i don't receive. What a joke.

Why don't you watch the game in person?

Reaction Score
Why don't you watch the game in person?
Too cold? Holiday shopping? Caroling with the neighbors?

I can understand his frustration. I mean, at least one of those meaningless conference championship games should be moved to ESPN3 in favor of 2-9 versus 3-8 teams. That the game is actually available on line and probably also on ESPN Gameplan, should be embraced.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Go buy an apple TV for $99 or on-sale for $85 -- then bingo on your TV. Not sure if Roku has Watch ESPN as well -- you can get those for as little as $49.

Of course your cable company needs to support WatchESPN - most do now.

Reaction Score
Or.. if you have a smartphone.. or tablet... download the Watch ESPN app.. get the correct hdmi cable to link to your phone/tablet and connect to your flatscreen... don't expect HD quality pic, but it's definitely tolerable... The only thing not so tolerable is when KC Keeler calls the game. Can't wait til he gets a coaching gig again. Don't care for him too much as a commentator...

Reaction Score
Go buy an apple TV for $99 or on-sale for $85 -- then bingo on your TV. Not sure if Roku has Watch ESPN as well -- you can get those for as little as $49.

Of course your cable company needs to support WatchESPN - most do now.

Roku just got WatchESPN a couple weeks ago and it works great so can't go wrong for $49

Reaction Score

ESPN3 is online only. No cable provider gets it.

Reaction Score
Watched entire game while I got my kid ready for hockey and then while I was on bench coaching. Didn't like idea of ESPN3 at first but now think it's great.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Even if you don't have a compatible system that supports WatchESPN or ESPN3 (i.e. DirecTv), the game is available via any one of numerous websites. There will certainly be tickets available at the window as well.

Reaction Score
I will be watching this game on my Kindle on ESPN 3. Sold my tickets as the Holidays and end-of-year stuff at work are here and can’t afford to miss two weekend days away. Next week, fingers crossed, I will be travelling down to Philly to watch UConn play in the NCAA Men’s Soccer Championship.

Reaction Score
ESPN3 is ok. It is annoying at times. Picture quality isnt consistent. Sometimes there is a touch of lag, but it clears up. I think its great for those games that wouldnt otherwise be televised. Problem is that SNY would pick it up if ESPN didnt put it on ESPN3.

Reaction Score
If you dont get espn3, because your cable provider doesnt offer it, youll probably find the game online firstrowsports.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score

Why don't you get ESPN3? Also, where do you honestly expect them to put a game featuring two teams with a combined 5 wins?

Reaction Score
It's been great to get away games. Streaming performance is hit or miss, but a welcome addition.

Reaction Score
Why don't you get ESPN3? Also, where do you honestly expect them to put a game featuring two teams with a combined 5 wins?

That's a combined 5 wins in the first weekend of December.

Reaction Score
Even if you don't have a compatible system that supports WatchESPN or ESPN3 (i.e. DirecTv), the game is available via any one of numerous websites. There will certainly be tickets available at the window as well.[/quote

That is what i intend to do....Go to the game instead because it is the last game of the season. I can suffer in the 50 degree temps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom