ESPN3 Pulls First Night Replay... Why? | The Boneyard

ESPN3 Pulls First Night Replay... Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
I started watching and had to step away for a couple hours. I had paused the replay. When I came back the video had errored out and when I went back to the menu to restart it, it was gone... no sign of it. It is no longer posted. I don't get this at all!

Reaction Score
I started watching and had to step away for a couple hours. I had paused the replay. When I came back the video had errored out and when I went back to the menu to restart it, it was gone... no sign of it. It is no longer posted. I don't get this at all!
Check out Youtube.

Reaction Score

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Thanks VERY much... and a 20% salute to ESPN3 (not a "thumbs-up"). ;)

Reaction Score
Thanks a bunch for the above clip. I also went on youtube and caught the 10 minute clip of First Night and they were both quite impressive. Loved seeing the three point shot by Stokes and I also loved the way Butler ran the court to put herself in position for that layup in the later part of the scrimmage. Those are the kinds of signs that really impress. For Kiah to become more offensive minded and compensate to an extent, for the loss of Stef, would certainly be great. To see that Butler has the ability to continue to make herself better and become a BIG asset when she's eligible to play next year, is also a great sign. There were many, many moments that were outstanding and my thanks for having a chance to see some. Being out of state (FL) I haven't had the opportunity to see and experience some of the memorable moments of UConn basketball, both men's and women's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom