ESPN3 Coverage of Tonight's Game | The Boneyard

ESPN3 Coverage of Tonight's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I see our game listed in the schedule as one of a dozen games on ESPN3 but it is the only one stating subject to blackout. Any idea what that meas for me down here in Florida? I don't get SNY so it was my only chance to watch the game.

Reaction Score
I see our game listed in the schedule as one of a dozen games on ESPN3 but it is the only one stating subject to blackout. Any idea what that meas for me down here in Florida? I don't get SNY so it was my only chance to watch the game.
You should be good:

Reaction Score
I posted this in another thread, but posting here so Yarders don't miss the game.

Using VPN bypasses your static IP address location (black states on map).

Just pick a location in one the above green states: Linky

After the game switch back to your home network. Instructions are included in the 'setup vpn access' button. I even use this at work in CT on a secured server. No problems.

Reaction Score
Didnt realize SNY is also widely available in Pennsylvania and Vermont!

Reaction Score

For reference in the future, just click on the "subject to blackout" under the game listing and the map posted above pops up.

Reaction Score
Son of a biscuit I am blacked out. It doesnt appear SNY is available on sling tv

Reaction Score

Are you sure you don't have SNY? I assumed I didn't for a while only to trip across it one day. Channel 766 on Comcast Xfinity in my area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom